21. Chrysanthemum flower tattoos are often confused with marigold and dahlia flowers. You can distinguish between them as Chrysanthemum is geometrically perfect.
22. If you wish to go for a floral vine tattoo of multiple flowers then remember that all the flower types should be of same color or otherwise the tattoo would look odd.
23. Usually I do not recommend such large size tattoos but girls are crazy after flower tattoos so those who are looking for a full back floral tattoo design, here is one for you.
24. Ranunculus or buttercup floral tattoo design is recommended to those who have crush on someone and want to give their friendship a new meaning.
25. You can also opt for carnation flower tattoo design if you wish to show sympathy to someone as this is the best floral tattoo for such cause.
26. As I said inking different flowers in different colors would give oddity to the whole tattoo but then again if you want a surreal tattoo design then go for it.
27. Rose tattoo design will look even more beautiful when colors. Different colors of rose represent different meanings.
28. Daffodils floral tattoos have a unique meaning. They represent freshness in life and if you are about to begin again then you can opt for this tattoo as your motivation.
29. If you opt for a floral vine tattoo design then keep in mind that your vine tattoo is not confusing.
30. The best place to have a flower tattoo design is either chest or shoulder because the artist gets enough space to ink any flower species.