11. Apart from daisy flower tattoos, lily flower tattoos are also popular among girls. Here is a vine of lilies.(Ankle band tattoos)
12. Rose is considered as the most beautiful flower in the world but it also has thorns in it.
13. In my opinion there is no point of having similar flower tattoo designs on both hands and forearms. However siblings or lovers can have matching floral tattoos on their body.
14. Sunflower tattoo design holds a special meaning. It represents hopes and positivity. You should opt for a sunflower tattoo if you have similar attitude.
15. Chrysanthemum flower tattoos are recommended to best friends and lovers. Friends and siblings can have matching chrysanthemum tattoos on their thighs or hands.
16. Instead of Rose tattoos you can opt for dahlia flower tattoos or marigold flower tattoos. Both come in different colors and represent change.
17. I don’t think there is any need to add geometrical symbols and shapes to a beautiful floral tattoo design. In my opinion floral tattoos should be left alone as they look graceful then only.
18. Flower tattoos are probably the best cover up tattoos. You can have a floral vine tattoo on the body part that you wish to cover up.
19. Lily flower tattoos are usually recommended for memorial. You can dedicate a lily flower tattoo to someone you love but is no more in this world.
20. If your tattoo goes wrong then you can easily cover it up using a floral vine tattoo design just like this.