Do you know that cross tattoos are most popular tattoo designs in the world? The world is inhabited by around 2 billion Christians. Even though not everyone consider for tattoos but those who do they consider for cross tattoo design. There are many different type of cross tattoo designs ranging from Celtic cross tattoos to catholic cross tattoos. Here we have listed 50 unique cross tattoo ideas that you can choose from –
Cross tattoos Ideas
1. You might get interested into 3D cross tattoo designs. If so then I would recommend you to try a cross that is bent on the sides like this.
2. Many artists recommend adding banner or ribbon around the cross. This boy has a beautiful cross tattoo design on his bicep.
3. Catholic cross tattoos are much more popular than other cross tattoo types. If you are a true catholic than this cross tattoo might interest you.
4. One more cross tattoo design that is popular among tattoo lovers is the Celtic cross tattoo. Here is a variant of Celtic cross tattoo that will suit well on couples.
5. You can give a medieval era look to your cross tattoo design by adding a royal king crown. The artist here added a ring too that is probably inspired from Lord of the Rings.
6. Personally I think cross tattoos should be medium to large in size. But if you admire small cross tattoos than one of the best places to have them is finger.
7. The combination of cross and anchor tattoo is very meaningful as it signify that the faith of the person is much stronger in god than in anything else.
8. Another beautiful combination would be cross and wings tattoo. I would suggest you to have it in large size. A cool idea would be to try large size angel wings on back and a cross tattoo on backbone.
9. If you opt for a large size cross tattoo then one thing that you can do is to add minor subtle details in the design (like a bible verse maybe).
10. Even though not many would admire this unique cross tattoo design but I have to admit that it will be a good conversation starter and people will surely ask its meaning.