Pocket Watch Tattoos are usually dedicated to someone’s memory. They are a good choice for memorial tattoos for men. Most tattoo artists add flowers, birds, timepieces or hourglasses to pocket watch tattoo designs. It’s totally up to you. Here we have selected 50 cool pocket watch tattoos for men and women –
Table of Contents
Pocket Watch Tattoo Designs
1. You can number to your pocket watch tattoos and it is better if you add your date of birth or d.o.b. of your loved ones.
2. Traditional pockets watch tattoo design will include a chain like this so if you admire it then you should add it too.
3. Many people like pocket watch tattoos with flowers and if you like so then pick up your favorite flower and add it to your pocket watch tattoo.
4. Make sure that your flower tattoo is not hiding your pocket watch tattoo or otherwise the whole design would look meaningless.
5. Many artists advise to add colorful flowers to the pocket watch tattoos but you can also go with the usual black and grey style like this. Small Elbow Tattoos for Females
6. Pocket watch tattoos look good on just a small portion but you can also try pocket watch sleeve tattoos and for this, you have to add a flowering vine like this.
7. Here is a creative flower tattoo design in which the artist added birds and made it look like coming out the watch.
8. It is up to you to choose the number of flowers to add to your pocket watch tattoo. I would advise for at least two flowers.
9. A 3D pocket watch tattoo design is more preferred over a normal design so I would recommend you of trying this.
10. Instead of adding flowers you can add musical notes to your pocket watch tattoo and it will represent your love for music. Do you know about the best pocket watch brands for men? traditional eagle tattoo meaning
Antique Pocket Watch tattoos
11. Usually pocket watch tattoos are black and grey but you can also try colourful pocket watch tattoos like this.
12. I don’t think a pocket watch tattoo without roman numerals will look cool. However, if you wish to have a pocket watch with regular numbers then here is a design for you.
13. This is a beautiful and pretty pocket watch tattoo design where the artist also showed the reflection of the watch on its steel cover.
14. You can try an old school pocket watch design where the watch is inspired from medieval clocks just like this.
15. Pocket watches are not so good cover up tattoos but if you wish to use them then ass another design to it such as flower vine or stars.
16. What time you want to show in your pocket watch tattoo is also important. I would recommend you to show the time of birth (of yourself or your loved one) in pocket watch tattoo.
17. If your pocket watch tattoo design starts fading away then I would recommend you to restyle it using watercolor or pastel colors.
18. The type of flower you wish to add to your pocket watch tattoo will also matter a lot. To give it a realistic look you can color the flower with its natural colors.
19. Usually pocket watch tattoos are preferred on shoulder or arm but if your wish you can also try it on chest.
20. If you are interested in adding two flowers to your pocket watch tattoo then you try a variation by adding one colored flower tattoo and the other being a flower tattoo made with just outline.
Old Pocket Watch Tattoos
21. Adding more than two flower tattoos to the pocket watch tattoo might distract viewers from the real design and make it look confusing.
22. If you already have a flower tattoo then you can restyle them by adding a pocket watch tattoo to it. Just make sure it perfectly blends with the original design.
23. Also, you can have both flower tattoos inked using just outlines. It will surely reduce their importance in the tattoo but again it will give a unique look.
24. Forearm does not provide enough space for pocket watch tattoo. But you can still give it a try.
25. If you are having pocket watch tattoo on the chest then instead of getting it tattooed with flowers you can try other design such as an owl tattoo.
26. You can also try a pair of pocket watch tattoos in which you can also add more than two flower tattoos.
27. Adding a butterfly to the combination of a pocket watch and flower tattoos will make the design even more attractive. But you have to try it either on chest or back.
28. Another cool idea for pocket watch tattoos is to add a flying bird design to it. You can either try a raven or an owl.
29. You can add a dove bird to your pocket watch tattoo design. It will indicate peace and love.
30. You should avoid a pocket watch sleeve tattoo. But if you wish to have one then this design will probably look good on you.
Heart Pocket Watch tattoos
31. Girls can try pocket watch tattoo design on rib cage and for this they have to pick up a large design like this.
32. You can also try a combo of Pocket watch tattoo along with an hourglass tattoo. If you have a nice quote on time then you should get it tattooed too.
33. You can add quotes to your pocket watch tattoo. Quotes about time or success are good idea for it.
34. Instead of a proper pocket watch tattoo design, you can also try a timepiece tattoo and it will suit you perfectly if you respect to time.
35. This pocket watch tattoo design on the shoulder of this guy is perfect. In My Opinion, it is one of the best tattoos of this category.
36. If you want to dedicate pocket watch tattoo to the past then do not show the hour and minute hands to it.
37. If you want to show discipline and punctuality with your pocket watch tattoo then add an alarm nozzle to it just like this.
38. You can also show the internal working pieces of a pocket watch tattoo. Do it only if you have an interest in machinery and are fascinated about its working.
39. I don’t think ‘We have Forever’ is a good quote to go by a pocket watch tattoo. In fact, it is not an ideal quote for any tattoo type.
40. You can also give a gothic look to your pocket watch tattoo design by adding a skull design to it like this.
Timepiece Tattoo Ideas
41. You can also try a broken clock tattoo design and it will represent that your heart is broken but you are positive that it will heal with time.
42. If you have your pocket watch tattoo dedicated to someone’s memory then you should probably get their name inked too.
43. There are various nozzle designs that you can choose from. In this pocket watch tattoo, the nozzle looks like a time bomb.
44. If you want to give a realistic look to your pocket watch tattoo design then you should focus on giving shadows to the minute and hour hands.
45. Along with the flowers you can also add leaves to your pocket watch tattoo as it will give more attractive look.
46. If you add a feather to your pocket watch tattoo design then it would represent that you are positive about good times.
47. You can also dedicate your pocket watch tattoos in the memories of your pets. For this, you can add a portrait of your pet dog or cat.
48. You can add more colors to this time piece tattoo to make it look more appealing.
49. If you believe that present is the best time and one should seize the moment then you should probably add the quote ‘Carpe Diem’ to your pocket watch tattoo design.
50. You can give the pocket watch tattoo even more feminine look by adding beads to it as shown in this picture.