It doesn’t matter if you live in the US, UK, Europe or Australia It is very hard to find a tattoo artist who can design realistic tattoos. To be very honest most realistic tattoos looks fake and they always imply that the tattoo artist devoted a little time in them. If you want to have tattoos on your body that looks like a part of your body then you have come to the right place. Here we have a photo gallery of 50 best realistic tattoos for men and women –
certified customs tattoo
tribal cats tattoo
1. Heath Ledger made the Joker in The Dark Knight legend. A real looking Joker tattoo would be all you need to impress your friends.
end of days tattoo
temporary tribal tattoos
made in usa tattoos
www bebo clm
coal miner tattoos
2. Agree or not but Clint Eastwood is the hero of generations. If you want to show your fan crush on an actor or actress than a good idea would be to have realistic portrait tattoo of him/her.
3. Boys like to have cool and dangerous looking realistic tattoos. Nothing would look more impressive than a realistic skull tattoo.
4. Apart from actor portrait, I would suggest you have a real looking superhero tattoo. Iron man is cool but you know BATMAN IS BATMAN.
5. The tattoo artist could have made it better with a little work on the right eye and the teeth but overall it is still a gem in realism tattoos.
6. Johnny Depp is a versatile actor and you will always find his characters attractive. If you are a fan then don’t shy away from a real looking Depp tattoo.
7. Realism is not just what you see but what you can imagine. This amazing space and astronaut tattoo pays homage to classic realistic tattoos. Some cool ideas are also shown here.
8. The tattoo artist deserves praises for creating such lifelike a tattoo on the hand of this guy. This is a mind-blowing realistic tattoo.
9. Religious tattoos would make much better realistic tattoos than any other kind of tattoo.
10. Most realistic tattoos are portrait tattoos of real people or real life celebrities.
11. This realistic tattoo design looks inspired from Grand theft auto character or from an animated drawing.
12. Here is another real looking portrait tattoo of Johnny Depp along with Kate Winslet.
13. I really liked the detailed work on the wrinkles of this old man that makes this tattoo look more realistic and authentic.
14. Is this Michael Jackson or Prince? I don’t know. Can you tell me in comments?
15. Another creative idea would be to have matching tattoos on both arms or wrist that looks real.
16. No this is not a face but actually a face tattoo that looks so real because of the amazing eyes.
17. Realistic tattoos require imagination. Look at this real looking skull tattoo and you will surely fall in love with it.
18. Geisha tattoos are popular particularly in Japan and Europe. A real looking Geisha would look much attractive.
19. Most people want to have realistic looking animal tattoos. If you are one among them then I would suggest you have an attacking or dangerous looking animal.
20. Greek Gods and Greek people are popular all over the world. Although a greek tattoo would require more concentration of tattoo artist but then, in the end, it is worth it.
21. You can also have an abstract art as your realistic tattoo design. A 3D look will make the tattoo even more realistic.
22. If you want to scare the kids then a clown tattoo would be fine. Just Kidding. A Clown tattoo would look good only if it is temporary.
23. A lonely girl tattoo would also look cool and I won’t recommend you adding rose or anything to it.
24. I don’t know why the tattoo artist added the rose in the mouth of this wolf tattoo but other than that it looks amazing.
25. This realistic tattoo has very deep meaning the tattoo artist could have chosen praying hands instead but the person chose an injured hand with a cross in the palm.
26. Animal eyes will look better than human, especially in dark. If you opt for such than make sure it is on the right body part.
27. Is this Edward Scissorhands or lead singer of GreenDay? It is neither of course.
28. This tattoo almost looks like a real drawing on the forearm of this guy.
29. Of course you can have real life portrait tattoo of your favourite musician on your hand.
30. Usually devil tattoos are scary but the tattoo artist not only made this tattoo realistic but beautiful as well.
31. I don’t know why a tattoo artist would like to show a death scene but truth is that death is the only reality, so it deserves attention.
32. This 3D eye tattoo design look so realistic because the tattoo artist focused ont he details of the pupil and retina of the eye.
33. Whoa that’s too many shows in just one tattoo. My favourite would be the Game of thrones tattoo.
34. Disney introduced many characters and franchises to the world. Pirates of the Caribbean is one must watch.
35. Most Buddha tattoos looks inspired from stencil art but this Buddha tattoo is so realistic that it almost look like a statue.
36. Although it will look odd to have a tattoo of a Victorian-era king or queen if you have a lot of interest in history then go for it.
37. This baby tattoo design has the exact facial expressions that a newborn baby would have. I especially liked the work of tattoo artist on eyes and chin.
38. If you want realistic sleeve tattoo design then choose greek gods as they will look majestic (Just like this).
39. A pet portrait tattoo is often recommended by the tattoo artist but it is only worth it if it looks as realistic as this.
40. This cat tattoo looks more inspired from a photoshopped wallpaper than a normal drawing.
41. In this amazing realistic tattoo design the tattoo artist focused too much on the lips of the girl. In my opinion he/she should have worked on the head as well.
42. It will be hard to get such a realistic tattoo design here there are two subjects. For example, this tattoo design has a girl and a tiger head.
43. Another amazing eye tattoo design that I would suggest to boys with huge biceps.
44. This Thor tattoo design looks amazing but if I have to choose I would choose the comic version Thor.
45. Here is an amazing wolf tattoo design on the upper arm of this boy.
46. This wolf tattoo design looks more animated than realistic but I preferred it because it perfectly showed a howling wolf.
47. No dog tattoo design would look as beautiful as Rottweiler or Pitbull tattoo design.
48. If you want to have a realistic girl tattoo design then focus on the detailing of the hairs and eyes of the girl.
49. One thing that I liked about this tattoo design is that the artist added the goggles perfectly on the face of this celebrity.
50. I would like to have a real looking Katrina Kaif tattoo on my body, because why not?
So this was our list of Realistic tattoos, which one you liked the most?