One very popular tattoo idea among girls is the Queen Tattoo design. Queen tattoos are mainly popular among married women but they have equal popularity among young unmarried girls too. Queen tattoo design is often coupled with the King tattoos but if you are looking for a separate queen tattoo design then you have come at the right page. Here are 50 amazing queen tattoo designs for women –
Queen Crown Tattoos
1. A queen tattoo will look even more beautiful and elegant with flower tattoo design so you are always free to add flowers to any queen tattoo design.
2. You might have a certain perception about queens but that is not entirely true and you can try a queen that will suit perfectly to the modern era.
3. If you wish to write the word ‘Queen’ along with your tattoo then make sure that it does not overlap the tattoo itself.
4. A portrait of any popular queen from history would be very suitable queen tattoo design for young girls.
5. We have to admit that Queen Elizabeth II is the most popular British queen of all time. This is probably because she ruled during the peak of the technology revolution. Here Is a Queen Elizabeth inspired tattoo design.
wedding blouse designs images
6. You can base your queen tattoo design on ancient Indian queens who used to be warriors or on fictional Amazonian queens (Wonder woman like).
7. Queen tattoos are often accompanied by King Tattoos and they are mainly popular among couples.
8. Queen tattoos are either inspired from the Queen in chess game or from the various queens of playing cards.
9. You can opt for Queen Chess piece tattoo design as it will give you a unique look and personality.
10. Crying queen tattoos are not so much popular but few people are attracted to the sad queen tattoos. Here is a sad queen tattoo design for you. You can check this list of most popular queens of all time.
american traditional panther
queen of spades tattoo ideas
11. Instead of going for a special sign of Queen, you can try the word ‘Q’ in such style that it signifies queen.
12. You don’t necessarily have to opt for ‘Good Queen’ tattoos. You can opt for an evil queen. Here is an evil queen tattoo design inspired by Disney film Maleficent.
13. Even though the emo trend had died out yet there are many emo versions of popular tattoos. Here is an emo queen tattoo design.
14. Queen tattoos are not just for girls. Boys too can have unique queen tattoos. Such as here is a unique skull queen tattoo design on the forearm of a boy.
15. If you want a small and really tiny queen tattoo design then I would suggest you go for the small queen crown tattoo design.
16. You can base your queen tattoo design on the ancient Egyptian queens and cana lso add mysterious symbols to it like this.
17. Here is another Evil queen maleficent tattoo design and it seems to be inspired from the animated version.
18. I would suggest boys to have a beautiful queen tattoo design that looks more like femme fatale and gives a $eductive look.
19. Different parts of the world had different attires for queens and thus you can have an entirely different queen tattoo for entirely different region or country.
20. King and Queen Tattoo designs are extremely popular in couples. I would recommend couples to go for king and queen crown ring tattoos as they will look more meaningful.
queen of spades tattoo meaning
21. You don’t have to go for the traditional queen of cards tattoo design but instead you can give your own unique take on this specific tattoo design.
22. Queen tattoos don’t have to be large in size. A simple and small ‘Q’ on finger would also look attractive and meaningful.
23. You can also dedicate a King and Queen Tattoo design to your better half and I bet you will always be proud of it.
24. Here is a queen tattoo design that seems to be inspired from Queen Victoria of Great Britain.
25. You can get tattooed with the word queen in a different language. Here is Queen Mahdi tattoo design.
26. This Queen of cards tattoo design seems to be inspired by Disney princess sleeping beauty and probably that is why it looks sleepy.
27. Here is another queen tattoo design that is based on the popular queen of Britain – Queen Elizabeth II.
28. Most people think that it is hard for the 3D style of a crown tattoo design. Well here is a 3D queen crown tattoo design on the wrist of this woman.
29. Girls opt for queen tattoos on neck or arm but thigh is also a cool place to have queen crown tattoo design.
30. You can dedicate a queen tattoo design to your boyfriend or husband and it will automatically make him feel like the king of the world.
queen of spades tattoo tumblr
31. This queen tattoo design seems to be inspired from the Red queen of Alice in wonderland (author Lewis Carroll).
32. Remember one thing – If you choose a queen tattoo design then never ever have any other visible tattoo design in the adjacent area or otherwise, it will reduce the beauty of the queen tattoo.
33. Different cultures and civilizations had different styles of King and Queen Crowns but the most popular among them was always the British queen crown.
34. Girls can try queen tattoo design on neck or back but I think shoulder is a much better option for it.
35. Dark skin girls should opt for African queen tattoos and trust me people will compliment your tattoo choice.
36. Foot is not an ideal place to have queen tattoos but if you want a temporary queen tattoo design then go for it.
37. One beautiful fact about queen crown tattoo is that you can have it any part of the body. Here is a queen crown tattoo on hand.
38. A really cool queen crown tattoo idea would be to try it on the middle finger just like a wedding ring tattoo design as shown here.
39. You can dedicate a queen or princess tattoo design on to your daughter and an even better idea would be to add her date of birth to the tattoo design.
40. If you opt for a small queen crown tattoo design with the word queen then make sure the word does not look bigger than the crown tattoo itself.
queen of spades tattoo designs
41. You can have a mix up queen tattoo design that gives too many cultural refrences. For example here is an emo queen of cards skull tattoo design.
42. You can give a gothic look to your queen skull tattoo design by adding leaves and leaving it black and white.
43. One of the most popular behind the ear tattoo idea for girls is the Queen tattoo design.
44. I don’t think it will be a good idea to add a realistic queen tattoo design with a king skull tattoo design.
45. One impressive queen tattoo idea would be to write the word QUEEN and place the crown on the top of the letter Q.
46. Queen tattoo design would not be ideal option for cover up tattoos as they occupy less space and requires a neat finishing.
47. If you ever opt for a King and Queen tattoo design then make sure that it does not fade away quickly.
48. Here is a queen tattoo design that seems to be inspired from the medieval times.
49. If your Queen and king tattoo design starts fading away then you can add pastel colors to it to make it look better.
50. There are many queen paintings and drawings available on sites like Deviantart, Pinterest, and Tumblr. You can pick any design among them for your queen tattoo design.
Which queen tattoo design would you recommend to your girlfriend or friend?