There is no special meaning of paw print tattoo. It is a design that connects more on an emotional level than on an intellect level. People opt for paw print tattoos because they love their pet (cat or dog) or they love their spirit animal (wolf, bear, panda).
Whatever your reason may be here we present you list of 50 amazing paw print tattoo designs that you can try –
Dog Paw Print Tattoo Ideas
1. Another cool style that you can try is to have colourful cat paw print tattoo just like this.
2. Instead of trying just one paw print tattoo why not let the cat walk all over you?
3. Give a tribal style to your dog paw print tattoo design and surely everyone will appreciate it.
4. Here is a watercolour style paw print tattoo design where the artist used black ink.
5. This black paw print tattoo on bicep of this guy is surely admirable.
6. You can have tiny and cute cat paw print tattoos and one good placement for them is on foot.
7. Okay here is an awesome design where the tattoo artist also showed the face of the dog in the paw print.
8. This is how an emo styled paw print tattoo would look like. Did you liked it?
9. A cool idea would be to show a heart in the paw print symbol tattoo.
10. If you have more than one pet then it would not be okay to try paw print tattoo of just one animal.You can take a look at different animal paws to decide about your tattoo.
11. You can try realistic dog paw tattoos on foot like this.
12. To show your infinite love to your pet you can try the paw print with infinity tattoo.
13. You can show a cute kitty cat along with your paw print design of tattoo.
14. If you lost your pet then a heart touching memorial tattoo idea would be to try paw print with angel wings.
15. You can wear the tattoo of paw print just like a bracelet on your wrist.
16. Dreamcatcher is considered lucky and so is a pet. So how about a paw print dreamcatcher tattoo?
17. Girls can try paw print glitter tattoo where the artist would use glittering ink to give your tattoo similar shade.
18. Here is a cool paw print heart tattoo design where the artist gave beautiful color shade too.
19. Ain’t this one of the cutest paw print heart tattoo design?
20. You can try a paw print textured tattoo where the paw would look like the part of skin.
21. Behind the ear is one of the best body parts to try paw print tattoo designs.
22. You can try paw tattoo designs of a panda.
23. Along with paw print tattoo on collar bone you can also add a minimal tattoo of the pet (cat or dog).
24. Can you use paw print tattoo as cover up tattoo? Yes you can and here is a design.
25. You can also add the name of your pet on the tattoo design.
26. There is always a tribal style available for every tattoo. Here is a paw print tribal tattoo.
27. If your pet is positivity of your life then you can add a flower tattoo to the paw print design.
28. Tiny paw print tattoos like this will surely suit ankle or even fingers.
29. I would not recommend such large size paw prints on chest but still many people try wolf paw print tattoo on chest.
30. Can you tell the name of the animal to which these paws belong?
31. You can also add a quote to the tattoo of paw print on your body.
32. There are not many toe tattoo ideas but I bet everyone will love a paw print tattoo on toe.
33. Side of the wrist is also one of the best placement for such type of tattoos.
34. Back of the shoulder can also be considered for tattoos of paw print.
35. How about a watercolour paw print tattoo along with a heart circling it?
36. Most people like paw print of just one paw but you can go for double paw print designs like this.
37. Instead of trying paw print of your pet you can go for paw print of wild animals like bear.
38. You can even go for paw print of a little puppy and try design like this.
39. Tiny, small and minimal tattoos are always my favourite.
40. You can try the dotwork technique of tattooing to get your paw print design.
41. This glittery paw print design might not last long but it sure is impressive.
42. This paw print watercolour tattoo will fade away sooner than later but still I admire it.
43. You can get the print of your pet’s paw on a paper and then get it tattooed on your body.
44. Such cute tiny paw print minimal tattoos will suit even office workers.
45. You can add the symbol of heart and heartbeat to your tattoo design.
46. Textured tattoo of paw print will always look amazing.
47. Rib cage is another common body part where you can get a tattoo of paw print.
48. Aww this is one of the most adorable tattoo design that I have ever seen.
49. As I said watercolour tattoo design do not last long and this is how messed up such tattoos would look.
50. If you want to try a wolf paw print then one cool idea is to show the face of the wolf in it like this.
So which paw print from the above photo gallery of tattoos you liked the most?