There is no doubt that Jesus tattoos represent faith in Christianity but the design of your tattoo will also show what you think about the religion and humanity. You do not want to hurt anyone’s feelings by wearing Jesus tattoo on the inappropriate body part. Also, you want to have a spiritual tattoo that gives positive vibes to the viewer.
Here we have chosen 50+ Jesus tattoos that are best for Christian men and women –
Jesus Tattoo Sleeves
1. As you can see this tattoo of Jesus has a heart inked as well. This has a deep meaning. It states that one should always keep Jesus in his/her heart so that they stay away from sin.
2. One commonly suggested idea is to try Jesus sleeve tattoos. The idea behind that is to show Jesus is your power and you are not a weak person.
3. If you wish to show Jesus on the cross then the forearm is an ideal place for it. The tattoo would represent that you have deep faith in Jesus and you always remember his sacrifice for humanity.
4. Many artists based their tattoos of jesus on actors who portrayed him on screen. If it feels good for you then go for it.
5. A good combination tattoo that you can try is Jesus and Heart. It will represent that your heart belongs to Jesus and you will live your life according to his teachings.
6. Here is another style of Jesus sleeve tattoo. If you look closely you will see that it strongly resembles superhero (Superman). It means that you believe that Jesus is your superhero.
7. Jesus wore a crown of thorns to show that those in power should not run away from their responsibilities. You can try such a tattoo to show that you are a responsible person.
8. I hardly found a person who regrets his Jesus tattoo. It doesn’t matter if it is a full sleeve or full back or full chest.
9. You can also show blood in your tattoo of Jesus. This will show that each drop that Jesus bleed inspired billions of people across the globe throughout generations.
10. A sketch style Jesus tattoo would also look good. You can add flowers to it. Do you know that Jesus spoke 4 languages with ease.
tattoo of jesus face
11. A unique idea would be to try Jesus inside a cross tattoo. Not only such tattoo would occupy less space but they would actually look more meaningful.
12. While I won’t suggest a sad Jesus tattoo but many people still ask for it. This is because it represents that you are depressed about the current state of humanity. You believe that we are going on a wrong path (i.e. away from God).
13. A Jesus tattoo with praying hands is also a good combo. It shows that every second of your life is devoted to all-mighty god and you cherish every moment of your life.
14. You can also go for Jesus and Mother Mary tattoo. While the scene of nativity is a common one, you can go for this unique design.
15. Adding a quote to Jesus tattoo is also good idea. But make it short. It would be even better if it is a bible verse.
16. Along with Jesus tattoo, you can add white doves. This would represent that you pray for world peace and you believe that one day there will be no war.
17. Instead of Jesus Portrait tattoo, how about this simple design? Inking the name of Jesus inside a heart tattoo shows how much you love him.
18. This tattoo of Jesus is beautiful. It shows that you are a positive person who believes there are good things lie ahead in life.
19. Many artist base Jesus tattoos on Greek gods. It is good as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone’s sentiments.
20. A crying Jesus tattoo and that too with blood coming out of eyes show how much faith you have lost from society.
jesus tattoo designs
21. Jesus on the cross tattoos are really popular. You can show the crucify scene in your tattoo.
22. If you do not want a large tattoo then I would suggest going for a one-word tattoo. ‘Jesus’ tattoo on the wrist will surely look adorable and meaningful.
23. Many people like to dedicate their Jesus tattoo to their loved ones. You add their name or date of birth too in the tattoo design.
24. This might be controversial but many people like to have a black Jesus tattoo. I would be one who will support it.
25. The crucifix was truly a horrifying crime on humanity. Depicting this scene in tattoo would really be heart touching.
26. Many people like to have god tattoos from different religions. If you opt for this then make sure your tattoo is acceptable by people.
27. The eyes of this Jesus tattoo are marvellous. The artist must get praise for such detailed and beautiful work.
28. While front posing Jesus tattoo are common I would suggest you try something unique like side posing Jesus as shown in this pic.
29. Jesus double exposure tattoos are rarely tried. But if you want to give it a try then I would suggest you go for the combination of Jesus and cross.
30. Another cool idea would be to base your Jesus tattoo on sculptures. Such as this one is inspired by the famous Jesus sculpture in Rio De Tenorio.
jesus tattoo sleeve
31. The artist inked this jesus tattoo from a different point of view and therefore it looks great.
32. If you want a full chest tattoo then this Jesus and crucifix design are one of the best that you can go for.
33. Here is another Jesus full sleeve tattoo design that you can try. You can note that this is a neo traditional tattoo.
34. I would never recommend you to try Jesus tattoo on lower body parts such as legs or calf.
35. Indian deities are often shown sun behind their head to give a spiritual aroma. You can try the same with Jesus tattoo.
36. If you do not want to go for the sun advice then maybe you can show a halo on the head of Jesus to represent how lucky we were to have such an angel.
37. Many scientists claim that Jesus had blue eyes. If you agree then you can try a tattoo of Jesus with blue eyes.
38. Jesus tattoo on neck can be a risky decision. This is because many blue collar jobs do not allow tattoos on visible body part.
39. Minimal tattoos have their own charm. Look at this minimal jesus tattoo that says so much about faith and forgiveness.
40. You might like to give curly hairs and beard to your Jesus tattoo. Victorian era images of Jesus can serve as inspiration.
simple jesus tattoos
41. Many people do not show nails in jesus body. This can be really sensitive issue. Showing our lord in pain can be painful to watch.
42. This tattoo has a deep meaning as it shows that the path of power comes with sacrifice and pain. One should follow the path of redemption that takes us to our lord.
43. You can show Jesus tattoo along with various angels depicted in bible.
44. Jesus portrait tattoos can turn out to be really beautiful if the artist is good.
45. Here is another heart touching jesus tattoo that shows how much pain our lord went through.
46. This is a cover up Jesus tattoo. You can see for yourself how amazing it turned out.
47. Jesus outline tattoo need to be tried carefully as they can turn out a mess or they can turn out really beautiful.
48. Here is another Jesus tattoo style that you can try on forearm.
49. This is old school Jesus tattoo design and as you can see this is great choice for sleeve tattoo.
50. This tattoo of jesus is inspired from famous painting by Leonardo da vinci.
So which Jesus tattoo you liked the most?