Before trying henna tattoos you should know that how long does henna tattoo last? It usually depends on how long the Mehandi pastel was left. Usually, Henna tattoo lasts 2 to 3 weeks but they look meaningful only for 3-4 days.
After that, they look messy and unclear. Here we have chosen 50 henna tattoo design that will look great while fresh –
Easy Henna Tattoos
1. Mandala is a concept in hinduism. Here is a cute mandala henna tattoo for you.
2. Flower is the most common henna tattoo design and they look amazingly beautiful on girls.
3. Yin yang shows both the sides of life – Good and Evil. Try Yin and Yang henna tattoo if you believe in the dual nature of life.
4. Girls of Indian sub-continent try various henna tattoo design during auspicious festivals. However the craze for wedding designs is above other henna designs.
5. If you want to walk that extra mile and try a unique henna tattoo design then I would suggest you try a god design as shown in this picture.
music symbol tattoos for guys
6. Henna tattoos are temporary and they fade away with in two or three days therefore you can try any design of your choice.
7. Sun is considered as a deity in India so many girls like to try sun henna tattoo.
8. Small henna tattoo design will suit young girls who are unmarried and want to try some designs.
9. If you are a budding tattoo artist then you should start with simple henna tattoos like this.
10. I don’t think side foot henna tattoo would last long but still if you want to give a try then here it is. There are many benefits of using henna on body and you will be amazed by them.
minimal tattoo for women with meaning
henna tattoo design for girl
11. Now this rose henna tattoo is so beautiful and unique that I don’t think anyone else would be able to copy it.
12. You can try offbeat and pretty henna tattoo design. Like here is an idea of a fairy shown with sparkling stars.
13. Peacock is an indian bird that is considered to bring good omen. Here is a beautiful peacock henna tattoo for you to try.
14. Moon henna tattoo can be tough than sun designs because you have to give them a distinct look.
15. Can you spot the mermaid in this henna tattoo? It is lying there right in front of you.
16. Even though I like brown henna tattoos but I must admit that white henna tattoo designs have their own grace that cannot be matched.
17. Even though henna tattoo are tried by females but male too can try such designs.
18. Lotus bloom in dirt that is why it is loved by many. Here is a good lotus henna tattoo design for you.
19. Henna tattoos are usually tried on hand and wrist but you can try them on legs as well.
20. Can you find such symmetry and beauty in any other tattoo design? I think not. This is one of the best henna tattoo design that you will come across.
mehndi tattoo for girls
21. Horse henna tattoo would not look so great but you will still adore such simple design.
22. This girl has brilliantly tried henna tattoo on her collar bone and I must say that it is gorgeous.
23. So this is an idealistic henna tattoo design. Henna or mehndi designs are usually tried on palm of hand like this.
24. Do not try complex bird tattoos on your body as they might not turn out great. Here is complex phoenix tattoo design for you.
25. Henna tattoo holds a special meaning as they show that you have faith in the ancient beliefs and you respect them.
26. Henna tattoo design usually doesn’t look so good on just palm. Spread them out on finger as well.
27. Here is a simple yet unique henna tattoo idea that can be by girls.
28. This henna tattoo on foot is so clean and neat that I actually mistook it as a choco cake.
29. There are different types of henna colors that you can try. Here is a black henna tattoo that would suit girls of all ages.
30. This henna style tattoo is a bridal design and can be tried by women during wedding season.
henna tattoo designs for women
31. If you try henna tattoo on both hand then it is better to have symmetry among them or otherwise they will look odd.
32. Henna flower tattoo design can be made even more beautiful by a technique. You have restyle old henna design with new mehandi.
33. I don’t find a reason to try henna back tattoo as they will so quickly fade away. Still here is a design that you can try.
34. It is not easy to make flower tattoo as the petal can overlap each other and make the tattoo messy.
35. You can try henna ankle tattoo if you are going out for a day and want to show off.
36. Gold henna is very rare and exotic. It can be tried by rich girls.
37. This is a cool girly henna tattoo design on the back of the girl that will look amazing.
38. It is not easy to try any specific animal tattoo with henna. This elephant henna tattoo look marvellous.
39. You can try egyptian calligraphy for your henna tattoo. A cool idea would be to try your name.
40. I don’t think you will find any easy henna tattoo design that is also good. However, designs like this would suit anyone.
mehndi tattoo designs for girls
41. Dreamcatcher are considered lucky and the placement of this design is perfect.
42. This dragon henna tattoo would have looked even better if made in whole style.
43. The four dots of henna on fingers in this designs makes it really cute.
44. Brown is the usual color of henna and here is how a fresh tattoo would look like.
45. This is black henna tattoo design and it last a little longer than brown design.
46. It would be really tough to select the best henna tattoo but I guess one could like design that are like this.
47. This beautiful butterfly henna tattoo design can be extended by adding a complex design.
48. Arrow henna tattoo would not look so great but still many girls try them.
49. You will find many arabic henna tattoo design online on sites like pinterest and tumblr.
50. This henna tattoo design on the thigh of this girl is perfectly inked.
Which henna tattoo design you liked the most?