Carpe Diem tattoos were in trend in the 70s too but they were made immensely popular by Robin Williams by using the word as a Quote in 1989 film Dead Poets Society. From there Carpe Diem became a pop culture motivational word. It roughly means ‘Seize the Day’. People who want to have inspirational tattoos opt for getting tattooed with the word ‘Carpe Diem’.
Here we present you 50 beautiful fonts for Carpe Diem tattoos that will suit both men and women –
Seize the Day Tattoo
1. If you add flying birds to your carpe diem tattoos then it is better to show them flying above the tattoo instead of below it.
carpe diem tattoo designs
2. Carpe diem tattoos are not just for girls but boys can try them too. Here a boy added the handle of a ship along with the carpe diem tattoo indicating that he is ready to sail on rough waves.
3. The placement of this carpe diem tattoo along with the beautiful 3D butterfly really makes it a must try design.
4. As Carpe Diem is a message of positivity so you can also add flying birds to it which will represent freedom and hope.
5. You can also add a cross tattoo design to your carpe diem tattoo but make sure the cross is properly aligned and positioned with the tattoo.
designer dresses of bollywood actresses
6. Girls like to add butterfly tattoos with their carpe diem tattoo. I would suggest using a matching color for the font and butterfly in such designs.
7. Boys usually do not try flower tattoos but with Carpe Diem tattoo you can add flowers as it will send a message of positivity and hope.
8. If you want to mix up your carpe diem tattoo with heartbeat tattoo or anchor tattoo then please make sure that it is readable.
9. Another cool idea for carpe diem tattoo would be to have large size pastel carpe diem tattoo just like this.
10. Font matters a lot in carpe diem tattoos and here is a unique font design where the initial letters are large and curvy enough to hold the whole tattoo. Here are more dead poet society quotes to inspire you.
half angel half devil tattoo
11. It is not necessary to have a large size carpe diem tattoo. A small, tiny and cute carpe diem tattoo like this will also win the heart of the viewers.
12. This old man took the carpe diem tattoo game to whole another level by adding a fist and a $lang to it showing hyper positivity.
13. You can also pick up a font that shows the word Carpe Diem as if it was coming out of the skin.
14. I don’t think above shoulder is an ideal place for a carpe diem tattoo because such tattoo design should be visible all the time.
15. You can decorate your Carpe diem tattoo with multiple colourful flower tattoos but don’t let the flower distract the viewers from original word.
16. Honestly a large size Carpe Diem tattoo would be a back idea but still many people fantasize it. Here is a large size Carpe diem tattoo in the Celtic font on the back of this boy.
17. Siblings can opt for matching carpe diem tattoos especially if they are into same field and love supporting each other.
18. The Sanskrit and devanagiri font are very stylish and they can make any English or latin word beautiful. Here is a carpe diem tattoo in Devanagiri font.
19. If you want a subtle and tiny carpe diem tattoo design then fingers are the best place to have it.
20. If you wear high heel ankles then you would probably like this positioning of Carpe diem tattoo.
21. If you are a religious person then you can add a saint or philosopher to your carpe diem tattoo as it will symbolically represent peace and faith.
22. Most boys like to add Ship’s wheel to their carpe diem tattoo because this term was very popular among sailors. You can add an anchor tattoo too.
23. Back neck is also a good place to have a simple carpe diem tattoo design.
24. But Neck is not a good option for Carpe Diem tattoos because it will just not suit with neck.
25. Girls like to have tattoos on thigh but remember Carpe Diem tattoos are not meant for thighs.
26. If you add flowers to Carpe diem tattoos then ask the artist to perfectly blend it with the original tattoo or else the look will be ruined.
27. You can add an arrow design too to your carpe diem tattoo and here is a nice design for you to blend the arrow tattoo with it.
28. Carpe diem tattoos on wrist are perfect because they would be visible to the world all the time.
29. You can add a tiny heart (in red color) on the letter ‘I’ of Carpe Diem tattoos just like this.
30. If the font of the Carpe diem is not readable then it will be just waste of time, space and money.
31. If you want to make the carpe diem even more meaningful then you can add a clock or a timepiece tattoo design to it.
32. Do not let your carpe diem tattoo fade away because it will be ironical that you were supposed to seize the day and it just faded away.
33. You can add your name initials too to the carpe diem tattoo. Here is a large size cross tattoo design with the carpe diem word tattoo.
34. A simple carpe diem tattoo idea would be to add the king or queen crown tattoo design just above the word.
35. The font selection of this Carpe Diem tattoo is average but the addition of dark black bird tattoo makes it look good.
36. Instead of adding your own name initials you can add initials of your loved ones in Carpe Diem tattoo. Also along with birds you can add feathers too.
37. Carpe diem tattoo designs can also be carried out using henna or mehandi. Here is a carpe diem tattoo made using mehandi.
38. Ink Carpe Diem tattoo on a body part that provide you enough space to add micro tattoos later on just like this.
39. An Hourglass tattoo with a carpe diem tattoo will be very meaningful and attractive. It will give you a feeling to respect the time and do work on time.
40. You can add various patterns or designs around your carpe diem tattoo as it will make them even more beautiful.
41. I would not suggest you to go for such long and large Carpe Diem tattoo design but if you prefer it then here is one design.
42. You can try Carpe Diem tattoo on ankle too but it won’t look as good as it will look on arms or hands.
43. The owl and the hourglass tattoo in this Carpe Diem tattoo design gives a feeling that someone is watching you constantly.
44. Couples can try a heart lock and key tattoo designs along with their carpe diem tattoos just like this.
45. You can get tattooed with the Carpe Diem word in the style of Sticky note. Such a sticky note tattoo will look good on shoulders.
46. I don’t know why the artist put the dagger across the sugar candy skull but many girls admired this tattoo on Tumblr.
47. It might not sound like a good idea to many but you can scatter the letters of Carpe Diem word here and there.
48. Girls can add a ribbon or a lace to their carpe diem tattoo while boys can add a bow tie.
49. You can have a matching carpe diem tattoo with your husband or wife. All you have to do is try the tattoo design with sun and moon tattoo.
50. You will find plenty of sketches and drawings of Carpe Diem on Pinterest and Deviantart. Be sure to check them too.
So which Carpe Diem tattoo design attracted you the most and why?