11. People do not try wing tattoos on lower part of body but if you already have tattoos on your arm,chest and back then you should opt for a wing tattoo on ankle or foot like this.
12. Wing tattoos that look like in flight mode are much more impressive then resting wing tattoos. Here is how a flying bird’s wing will look like.
13. If you wish to add another tattoo design to your wing tattoo then add a compass tattoo because it will look meaningful as compass is used in navigation.
14. You should try Bat wings tattoos if you wish to have a unique design. Here the artist inked bat wings on the skin of snake.
15. The artist beautifully modified a simple wav tattoo design into a majestic wing tattoo. I would avoid the geometrical shape though.
16. If you are a peaceful person then you can try wings and rose tattoo design which is opposite of guns n roses tattoos.
17. You can have a wing tattoo design in the style of Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson’s maori tattoo. All you have to do is start the wing from the chest and finish it up to the upper sleeve.
18. You can add pocket watch tattoo to your wing tattoo design as it would represent that TIME FLIES and it will be an ideal memorial tattoo.
19. Even though I won’t recommend it to my clients but still many people ask for half wing tattoos where the tattoo design do not show the boundaries of wings but just a complex inner structure like this.
20. Have you ever tried making wings using your hands in the shadow? How about getting the style tattooed on your body like this?