Most ideas for wing tattoos revolve either around angel wing tattoos or devil wing tattoos. But do you know that tattoos of animal or insect wings will also look amazing if done correctly. Wing tattoos are popular due to the popularity of religious and heaven related tattoos. Here we selected 50 coolest wing tattoos for men and women-
Wing Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. Forearm is often neglected when people discuss about wing tattoos but in my opinion you can get awesome half sleeve wing tattoos on forearm like this.
2. It depends on you whether you want to show a full flexed wing or a resting wing. Here is how a full flexed wing tattoo would look like.
4. Wing tattoos can perfectly blend with other tattoo design. Such as this futuristic girl tattoo design is made even better using wing tattoos.
5. You can add a subtle and tiny dream catcher tattoo design in your wing tattoo. You should try this because many consider dreamcatcher tattoos to be lucky.
6. You can have a memorial wing tattoo design that can be dedicated to your deceased family member or friend. All you have to do is add the name of the person in it.
7. Wing tattoos don’t have to be large in size you can try small size wing tattoos too and one perfect example is this wing tattoo on the wrist of this guy.
8. The extension of wing tattoos should be carefully carried out because too long wing tattoos would not look good and too short wing tattoos will not look meaningful.
9. If you wish to have a perfect wing tattoo design then try them on shoulders. If you have broad shoulders then your wing tattoos will surely look realistic.
10. Another cool idea is to try wing tattoos on back shoulder. Such designs will suit perfectly on girls as they have small shoulders.