It doesn’t matter if you live in US, UK, Europe or Australia It is very hard to find tattoo artist who can design realistic tattoos. To be very honest most realistic tattoos looks fake and they always implies that the tattoo artist devoted a little time in them. If you want to have tattoos on your body that looks like a part of your body then you have come to right place. Here we have photo gallery of 50 best realistic tattoos for men and women –
Realistic Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. Boys like to have cool and dangerous looking realistic tattoos. Nothing would look more impressive than a realistic skull tattoo.(Meaningful one word tattoos)
2. Agree or not but Clint Eastwood is hero of generations. If you want to show your fan crush on an actor or actress than a good idea would be to have realistic portrait tattoo of him/her.
3. Realistic tattoos require imagination. Look at this real looking skull tattoo and you will surely fall in love with it.
4. Apart from actor portrait I would suggest you to have a real looking superhero tattoo. Iron man is cool but you know BATMAN IS BATMAN.
5. The tattoo artist could have made it better with a little work on the right eye and the teeth but overall it is still a gem in realism tattoos.
6. Johnny Depp is a versatile actor and you will always find his characters attractive. If you are a fan then don’t shy away from a real looking Depp tattoo.
7. Realism is not just what you see but what you can imagine. This amazing space and astronaut tattoo pays homage to classic realistic tattoos.
8. The tattoo artist deserves praises for creating such life like tattoo on the hand of this guy. This is a mind blowing realistic tattoo.
9. Religious tattoos would make much better realistic tattoos than any other kind of tattoo.
10. Most realistic tattoos are portrait tattoos of real people or real life celebrities.