Pastel tattoos are not much popular but still they are adored by many people. Pastel tattoos are made using pastels. Pastel art revolutionized the art world in renaissance era and since then pastel tattoos are in trend. Here we selected 50 beautiful pastel tattoos for men and women –
Pastel Tattoos Ideas and Designs
1. It is hard to make pastel 3D tattoos and even if someone tries then he/she should try it on back or chest. Here is a 3D pastel eye tattoo design on back.
2. One interesting thing about pastel watercolor tattoos is that they can be used to create beautiful portrait tattoos. Here is an amazing pastel tattoo design on the back.
3. Skin tone matters a lot in pastel tattoos. However in my opinion light colored and small pastel tattoos will suit all skin types.
4. Pastel tattoos can be used as a beautiful alternative for temporary tattoo designs. Here is a temporary cactus tattoo design made using pastel.
5. You can modify for your old fading away tattoo using pastel. Here is a cute arrow pastel tattoo designs.
6. Portrait pastel tattoos look so beautiful because they can be used to make really beautiful eyes and face.
7. People often wish to get tattoos of their favourite movies and characters but they don’t want it for long term. Pastel tattoos are best for it. Here is a cute studio ghibli pastel tattoo.
8. Pastel tattoos look more impressive on girls as compared to boys. Here is an adorable princess pastel tattoo design on the forearm of this girl.
9. You can go offbeat by using black and white pastel tattoos. Here is a black and white bee pastel tattoo design.
10. I don’t know what is this animal made using pastel color? Comment about it.