New Zealand Inspired Tattoos
21. Maori band tattoos are very popular world wide. I would suggest you to try maori arm band tattoos but most men love to have them on calf as well. (Flower tattoos on thigh)
22. As Maori people were located to New Zealand (and Australia) so it will be a cool idea to try a new Zealand map tattoo in the maori style.
23. Here is a dark maori tattoo design that is inked on the forearm of this guy.
24. Another impressive maori tribal tattoo with beautiful usage of gaping in between. It will suit on back of the neck too.
25. Try to show as various aspects of maori culture in your tribal tattoo design. Can you spot any unique maori culture speciality from this tattoo?
26. Spine tattoos are usually opted by women. So a maori tattoo will surely look great on backbone of woman.
27. The shoulder and chest tattoo design is very common. You can try a different version by opting a mix up of full sleeve and above chest tattoo.
28. Maori tattoos will require a good amount of time for healing so better take care of them so they heal beautifully.
29. Tribal wings tattoos are always popular. Try a maori inspired wing tattoo design like this on chest.
30. Personally I love thigh tattoos on woman because they look so $exy. So why not try a maori style tattoo on thigh?