Maori Tattoos Images
11. If you have any old tattoo design then you can restyle with a maori pattern. Like this guy got tattooed with a maori tattoo around an eye tattoo.
12. Maori tattoos need to be in thick black ink so that they don’t fade away quickly or otherwise it would be disrespectful if some portion of tattoo fades away.
13. Make sure that you do not offend the maori culture and get a tattoo that is more like a maori inspired tattoo rather than claiming it a maori tattoo.
14. You should know that maori style tattoos are better known as Kirituhi and they are not considered cultural appropriation by maori people.
15. Maori people were born warriors so it is obvious that many men and women get attracted to maori warrior tattoos.
16. Another unique pattern that can be tried is to ink a silhouette around a maori style tattoo.
17. Most people try full sleeve maori tattoos but in my opinion maori half sleeve tattoos look as much beautiful.
18. Here is a mixup tattoo of two different cultures. One is inspired from the maori culture and other is inspired from the Egyptian culture.
19. If you can spend good amount of money then I will highly recommend you this stylish maori tattoo design of sun on the shoulder of this man.
20. Silver fern tattoos is one of the most common tattoo inspired from new Zealand culture and most people relate it to the maori culture.