Why are horse tattoo designs so popular among both men and women? This is because they are one of the most beautiful creatures on our planet. Also, the meaning of horse tattoos is very deep. Horses are powerful and faithful animals. They have strength and agility that is always admired by us human beings. They are also very faithful and emotional animals. This is the reason why many rich people love to have horse stables.
Here we have chosen 62 best horse tattoo ideas that would suit both men and women –
Horse Tattoo Ideas
1. You can try a white horse tattoo design on back which will look really beautiful.
2. A Black horse tattoo design is opted by those who love racing.
3. Many people like to have bucking horse tattoo design because it is fun to watch and shows power of horse.
4. Here is a carousel horse tattoo design that will suit those who miss their childhood days.
5. Viking kept horses as pets and rode them to travel long distances. You can try a celtic horse tattoo which will show your warrior side.
6. Colorful horse tattoo design look way more beautiful in my opinion. You can even go for horse watercolour tattoo like this.
7. Dala horse or a dalecarlian horse is better known as wooden horse. It will suit people who loves to play games.
8. You can try a dark horse tattoo design to show that other people should never underestimate your guts.
9. A geometric horse tattoo design will look so beautiful that you even try it on small body parts like wrist or neck.
10. Many people to try horse half sleeve tattoos and If the design is as beautiful as this then you should go for it.
Horse Tattoo Designs
11. Girls can add feather or dreamcatcher in their horse tattoo design and it will be charming.
12. A beautiful combination that you can try is horse and lion tattoo design. Both represent strength and power.
13. Many guys like to try angel horse tattoos because horse is considered as angelic animal by many religions.
14. If you are a horse rider then you know that how important horse bit is while handling horses. Here is a simple horse bit tattoo.
15. Native americans considered dreamcatcher to be lucky and their art often showed a mix up of horse and dreamcatcher tattoos.
16. Instead of trying a running horse or full horse tattoo you can opt for horse head tattoo as well.
17. Horses are also linked with romance. This is the reason why a horse heart tattoo design will make a wonderful couple tattoo.
18. If Horse is your favourite pet animal then proudly show your love by a horse heartbeat tattoo like this.
19. Horse shoe is considered on the luckiest items in the world by many cultures. Here is a cute horse shoe tattoo on foot.
20. This is a double exposure tattoo where the artist used horse silhouette and a field of grass in the design.
Horse tattoos for men
21. I don’t think it would be appropriate to try a horse skull tattoo but still many prefer such designs.
22. Ankle is one of the best place to try horse tattoos because the leg of horses are most powerful.
23. You can try a horse tattoo design on arm. It could be really good cover up tattoo.
24. If you wish to try a horse tattoo behind the ear then a simple, tiny and minimal design like this will be great choice.
25. If you wish to try a horse couple tattoo then you should go for a black horse and white horse tattoo like this.
26. Both men and women can try a running horse tattoo design on rib cage because it is the best part for it.
27. This is tribal style amazing horse tattoos design that can be tried by both women and men.
28. I don’t think it’s a cool idea to show a sad horse but you can show a calm horse who is ready for race.
29. This is black and white horse tattoo design which is inked beautifully by trying black and white ink.
30. This horse tattoo on forearm is given a girly look and it will suit girls who love freedom.
Horse Tattoos For Women
31. One cool idea would be to show the tattoo of a running horse on your body.
32. Don’t you agree that this is the most beautiful horse watercolour tattoo design.
33. Horse carousel tattoo design look great on back or chest.
34. If you have huge biceps and love to show power then a great tattoo idea would be to try tattoo of horse on bicep.
35. Chest provides large space and therefore you can try multiple horses tattoo on your chest.
36. Horse is one of the most beautiful animal so it is necessary that your tattoo design do justice with the beauty of the horse.
37. If you wish to have tattoo of horse on wrist then a minimal design like this would be sufficient.
38. A Horse outline tattoo design will fade away very soon so it is necessary that you try it on hidden body parts like thighs.
39. Adding stars to your horse tattoo will make it look attractive and special.
40. To be honest horse tribal tattoos do not look as beautiful as tribal wolf or tribal lion tattoos.
Meaningful Horse Tattoos
41. This horse watercolour tattoo design looks so beautiful and done in such a way that it will last longer.
42. You can try horse with quote tattoo but it would be great if the saying Is related to horses.
43. This black and white iron horse combination is so beautiful that I don’t think anyone would neglect it.
44. The eyes of horse should always look innocent in the tattoo design or otherwise it would look meaningless.
45. You can opt for a pale horse tattoo if you are fighting from a serious disease.
46. Polo is a popular game and you can try a tattoo of polo horse like this.
47. This geometrical quarter horse tattoo can be improved by coloring.
48. Horses are used in racing since ages and therefore tattoo of racing horse would suit anyone.
49. I don’t know why the artist added a clock in this tattoo of rockin horse.
50. Here is a horse head tattoo that would look great on chest as well.
Best Horse Tattoos
Here are dozen more horse tattoos that we think are amazing –
Which horse tattoos from the above photo gallery you liked the most?