Game of Thrones is the best TV series of all time. The popularity of Game of Thrones Tattoo designs among men and women proves this fact. People are looking for ideas and designs for Game of thrones tattoos so that they can get their body inked with their favorite character or quote from Game of Thrones. Here we have chosen pictures of 50 best Game of Thrones tattoos for men and women –
Game of Thrones Tattoo Ideas
1. This looks more like a Harry Potter inspired serpent instead of a Game of Thrones Tattoo. However, I liked the realism shown in this tattoo.(World map tattoo on sleeve)
2. Remember the Time when Jon Snow Died? This move from showrunners increased the fan following the character and surely he deserves a portrait tattoo.
3. There is only one lannister that is loved by almost every Game of Thrones fan and he is none other than the dwarf Tyrion Lannister. One of his quotes (I Drink and I Know things) would make the portrait tattoo even better.
4. Even though House Targaryen might not be favourite of every fan but we have to agree that the three headed red dragon sigil is coolest of all house sigils.
5. When the Stark siblings got wolves as presents every one of us loved it. Wolf is also house sigil of House Stark.
6. Daenrys targaryen surely have magical powers but adding a sun like aura behind her face would be too much. What you think?
7. This raven tattoo could have been better if it was inclined a little more right side.
8. I have lived a Thousand Lives is a very famous quote given by George RR Martin and this indeed is true.
9. You can love or hate house Lannister but you just cannot ignore it. A House Lannister Sigil Tattoo would be good for Lannister fans.
10. The three eyed raven was grown up as compared to the young raven tattoo shown here. Still I think it is a super cool tattoo inspired from Game of Thrones.