Carpe Diem tattoos were in trend in the 70s too but they were made immensely popular by Robin Williams by using the word as a Quote in 1989 film Dead Poets Society. From there Carpe Diem became a pop culture motivational word. It roughly means ‘Seize the Day’. People who want to have inspirational tattoos opt for getting tattooed with the word ‘Carpe Diem’. Here we present you 50 beautiful fonts for Carpe Diem tattoos that will suit on both men and women –
Carpe Diem Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. The placement of this carpe diem tattoo along with the beautiful 3D butterfly really make it a must try design.
2. Carpe diem tattoos are not just for girls but boys can try them too. Here a boy added the handle of a ship along with the carpe diem tattoo indicating that he is ready to sail on rough waves.
3. It is not necessary to have a large size carpe diem tattoo. A small, tiny and cute carpe diem tattoo like this will also win heart of the viewers.
4. As Carpe Diem is a message of positivity so you can also add flying birds to it which will represent freedom and hope.
5. You can also add a cross tattoo design to your carpe diem tattoo but make sure the cross is properly aligned and positioned with the tattoo.
6. Girls like to add butterfly tattoos with their carpe diem tattoo. I would suggest using matching color for the font and butterfly in such designs.
7. Boys usually do not try flower tattoos but with Carpe Diem tattoo you can add flowers as it will send a message of positivity and hope.
8. If you want to mix up your carpe diem tattoo with heartbeat tattoo or anchor tattoo then please make sure that it is readable.
9. Another cool idea for carpe diem tattoo would be to have large size pastel carpe diem tattoo just like this.
10. Font matters a lot in carpe diem tattoos and here is a unique font design where the initial letters are large and curvy enough to hold the whole tattoo.