Tribal Butterfly Tattoos
31. A large size butterfly tattoo on forearm is commonly suggested to girls. I would suggest you to pick up perfect alignment and positioning of such designs.
32. If you wish to have a pretty butterfly tattoo design on your body then please have it on a visible part of body.
33. You can also add your own name to your butterfly tattoo design. Here is a colourful butterfly tattoo design on the back shoulder of this girl with her name inked just below it.
34. If you opt for a quote along with your butterfly tattoo then make sure it perfectly blends with your butterfly tattoo design in terms of size, color, placement and alignment.
35. Instead of black and grey butterfly tattoos you can opt for various color combinations but make sure you check them using photoshop before getting them done in reality.
36. If you add a flower tattoo design with your butterfly tattoo then I would advise you to pick up a good color combo for such design or otherwise it would be unimpressive.
37. Do not ruin your beautiful butterfly tattoo design by adding meaningless and unattractive symbols and signs around it.
38. The artist made a cute 3D butterfly tattoo in this picture but the wearer did a mistake by adding a large flower tattoo design in the background (later on).
39. Even though most artists recommend adding a butterfly tattoo that show both wings. But you can opt for a side posing butterfly tattoo if you wish to try a small design and have to hide it occasionally.
40. Picking the same color for butterfly and flower vine will result in a confusing tattoo like this. In this tattoo design one can only distinguish between butterfly and flowers from a closer look up.