Butterfly tattoos have a special meaning for girls. They represent hope, positivity and beauty. You will find a lot of varieties on butterfly tattoo designs but when it comes to pick up a design for yourself you will surely get confused. We are here to help you to pick up the right kind of butterfly tattoo design and that too on the right body part. Here are 50 Unique butterfly tattoos that will look beautiful on girls (but men can try them too) –
3D Butterfly Tattoos
1. Butterfly tattoos are so common that it gets tough for one to show his/her design unique. Therefore I would suggest you to opt for a 3D butterfly tattoo on shoulder or forearm.
2. As Butterfly tattoos are very popular among girls so why not pick up a girl portrait along with a butterfly tattoo. Here is a butterfly tattoo sitting on the face of a girl.
3. There are multiple species of butterfly and you should research about them before you pick up your favourite butterfly species for tattoo. Here is the tattoo of Butterfly ‘Queen’ on the forearm of this woman.
4. I don’t think it’s a cool idea to add a hot air balloon along with a butterfly tattoo but many people still look for such designs.
5. Many girls like to wear matching dresses with their butterfly tattoos. So you should pick the color that you are comfortable to wear in public.
6. Is this a simple butterfly tattoo or am I seeing a crying Gremlin in it? Look closer and you probably would also find the gremlin.
7. One of the best placements for butterfly tattoos is either behind the ear or on the back of the neck just like this.
8. Do not opt for a butterfly tattoo on soft part because It might leave bruises and red skin behind which will be too painful to look at. You can try nautical tattoos at such body parts.
9. Two butterflies tattoo is a good idea but getting tattooed with two 3D butterflies might not turn out as good as it sounds.
10. Like many other tattoos, you can add religious symbols or lucky signs to your butterfly tattoo design as well.