Ambigram tattoos are those which have two or more word tattooed in a way that they look the same from different angles. Another variation of ambigram tattoo is that you can have two different words inked in a way that the tattoo reflects one word at one angle and another word at a different angle. Here we have chosen 50 best ambigram tattoo designs for men and women –
1. Here is a vertical style of Ambigram tattoo in large font on the hand of this boy. You can add rose and anchor tattoos to it.
2. If you add any sign or symbol to the ambigram tattoo then it might loses its mystery because the symbol will affect interpretation of the tattoo.
3. The best place to have an ambigram tattoo design is the front facing forearm because you can it can give a unique mirror image and thus confusing people.
4. Behind the neck is not an ideal place for Ambigram tattoos but if you pick a short word then it might work.
5. Side wrist is also a good place for Ambigram tattoos and here is a beautiful design for it.
6. Chest is better place than back for ambigram tattoos. You can pick up a font and design which show the same word to you when you look down and the same word to the world looking from front.
7. Using more than one word for ambigram tattoo would be tough because it would require more space and also creativity.
8. If you like ambigram tattoos very much then you will surely love this unique style of having ambigram tattoo on both feet.
9. I would not suggest you a cross rib cage ambigram tattoo design but if you want to go for it then here is a visual presentation for you.
10. 3D Ambigram tattoo design would be really very tough but if you find an experienced tattoo artist then it would be the best tattoo of your life.