Alice in wonderland tattoos does not have a unique meaning itself but if you choose different characters of the novel than each character tattoo will give a unique meaning. Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland is such popular novel that almost everyone knows about them. Here we give you photo gallery of 50 unique Alice in Wonderland tattoos –
Alice in Wonderland Quote Tattoos
1. What would be better idea than to have a tattoo of the titular character of Alice in wonderland? At first this looks like a fake Alice in wonderland tattoo but it is a permanent tattoo. Redesign it with Faith Hope Ambigram tattoos and you will love it.(Best micro tattoos)
2. Cheshire cat is such popular character in Alice in wonderland that people look for Cheshire cat tattoos more than Alice in wonderland tattoos itself. Here is a beautiful Cheshire cat tattoo on arm.
3. Here is another Cheshire cat tattoo with Compass and mad hatter’s hat sketched on the upper arm of this girl.
4. Johnny Depp was surely loved as Mad Hatter in Alice in wonderland. If you are a Johnny Depp fan then you would love this Alice in wonderland tattoo design of Johnny Depp.
5. We are all mad here is a very famous quote from Alice in Wonderland. You can use this Alice in Wonderland quote as a tattoo and the best part would be shoulder.
6. Here is another version of Johnny Depp’s Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland along with the red queen.
7. Here is another great tattoo inspired from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
8. Another quote made famous by Louis Carroll (author of Alice Adventures in Wonderland) was ‘Imagination is the only weapon in a war against reality’.
9. This Helena Bonham carter’s portrayal of red queen in 2010 film Alice in Wonderland is up to mark. You should surely consider this character for a tattoo.
10. The mad hatter version shown in the 2010 film is a little bit different from the novel version. Here is a tattoo inspired from the Mad Hatter of Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.