Mountain tattoos are opted by people who have seen and admired there natural beauty and wish to capture the moment forever. Most mountain tattoos are inspired by real mountain ranges such as the Rocky Mountains, Mount Everest or the Himalayas of India but you can have traditional mountain tattoos too. Here we have chosen 200+ geometric mountain tattoos for men and women that also features snowy mountain tattoos-
Mountain Range Tattoo On Arm
1. If you wish to show multiple mountains in your tattoo then one way is to show them in one line like this. It will suit on chest or back.
Mountain Silhouette tattoo on Elbow
2. Instead of going for large size mountain tattoo design you can opt for a small or even minimal mountain tattoo like this.
3. This is a watercolor mountain tattoo design that is done using geometric shapes and symbols. The watercolor has spread out but this design will look pretty when fresh.
4. One of the best body part for mountain tattoo especially for girls is thigh. You can have a really stylish mountain tattoo design on thigh like this.
5. Neo tribal mountain tattoos look much more impressive than normal mountain tattoos. They are made using thick solid black ink.
6. Mountain in a Jar is a unique and meaningful tattoo design. It represents that one wish to capture a moment that he/she felt the happiest.
7. Here is a pastel mountain tattoo design that is made awesome by the addition of the colorful bird. Even though the mountains are in the background yet one cannot overlook them.
8. Mountain tattoos will look even more beautiful with the addition of moon in them. I would suggest full moon but many prefer half-moon in mountain tattoos.
9. Instead of showing multiple mountains in your mountain tattoo design you can also opt for a single mountain. You can base your tattoo on tall mountains like Mount Everest or the Rocky Mountains.
10. This minimal mountain in the circle seems to be inspired by the famous logo of Paramount Pictures. However, it is not a snowy mountain. You can take ideas from most beautiful mountain ranges in the world.
11. This beautiful watercolour mountain tattoo can also be copied as a sleeve tattoo design but keep in mind that it will fade away within a week.
12. Even if you opt for a small mountain tattoo design it doesn’t mean that you cannot show trees or clouds in them. It is easy to add tree tattoos in a mountain tattoo design. Take a look yourself in this picture.
13. Here are two tattoos in one design – one is of an arrow tattoo and the other is of a small mountain tattoo inked inside the arrow.
14. Showing mountain tattoo inside a globe or circle is a good idea as it will have a deep meaning. It will mean that you enjoy the beauty of nature.
15. Mountain full sleeve tattoos will be a stupid decision. Instead, I would advise you to try half sleeve mountain tattoos. Here is a design for you.
16. One very common mountain tattoo idea often advised by the artist is to add a ufo tattoo to it. Often the UFO will be seen abducting a person or animal in the tattoo.
17. If you wish to make your mountain tattoo impressive then I would suggest you add a flowing river to it because it will give a feel of realism to the tattoo.
18. If you are not much into mountain tattoo but want to try it for fun then this design is suitable for you.
19. Mountain tattoos can be restyled into awesomeness once they fade away. All you have to do is recolor them using watercolors.
20. Here is a double exposure mountain tattoo design that shows two different tattoos – a guitar tattoo and a mountain range tattoo inside it.
21. The size of the flower does not match to the size of the mountain tattoo in this design. If you wish to add a flower then it is better to show small flowers in the design.
22. You can also add quote or bible verse or word to your mountain tattoo design. A smarter idea would be to just write the Psalm number in the tattoo.
23. Mountain tattoos can be a really good cover up tattoos and for this, you have to try the blackwork tattoo art where the tattoo would be inked using thick solid black ink.
24. A common tradition in mountain tattoos is to show the sky and the sun using dots. Even though it is a painful approach but it is worth it.
25. If you visited a mountain or a hill station as a child then a meaningful tattoo design would be ink a child portrait in the mountain tattoo like this.
26. One smart tattoo idea would be to get your name inked using a mountain range tattoo. Here the name ‘AMAN’ is tattooed using mountain range tattoo.
27. You can go the philosopher way with your mountain tattoo design where you show the balance of life and death, good and evil, positive and negative in just one design.
28. If you have an interest in space and universe then an amazing tattoo idea for you would be to show a planet besides the mountain tattoo just like this.
29. Even though the UFO and Mountain tattoos can put you in the class of conspiracy theorist yet one has to agree that they are very cool tattoo designs.
30. This graphic snowy mountain tattoo design would surely be loved by those who love skiing. I am unable to understand the X sign though.
31. One cool advantage of mountain tattoos is that you can show a whole galaxy in them by using dotwork tattoo art as done here.
32. This network mountain tattoo design might be small in size but trust me it can be one of the most painful tattoos you ever had.
33. This is a globe tattoo design which is styled as a mountain tattoo. The arrow represents equatorial lines.
34. The ankle is a good place to try mountain tattoos and if you opt for one then do not ruin it with a meaningless tree tattoo design on top.
35. You can try a full landscape tattoo design that has mountain range, river, trees, clouds, birds and hut in it.
36. If you love skiing then you can show a ski board in your snowy mountain tattoo design. It would be even cooler if you give a name to your ski board.
37. If you have huge biceps then the best inner bicep tattoo you can have Is a mountain tattoo. Try a mountain range tattoo and you will be more than proud while showing it off.
38. Mountain tattoos are usually tried in black and grey ink but you can have one color mountain tattoo design too. It might look odd but if you have too many tattoos on your body then it is a good choice.
39. Many tattoo artists often suggest inking the mountain range inside a geometrical shape and the most commonly suggested is a circle. However, you can also try a rectangular shape in the style of playing cards.
40. Mountain tattoo inside a diamond shape also looks beautiful but let me tell you that they are not unique and you will find them too often on people.
41. If you ever had a pyramid tattoo or a triangle tattoo on your body and wish to redesign it then you can restyle it into a mountain tattoo design like this.
42. If you really want to have a mountain sleeve tattoo design that instead of opting for a large mountain tattoo I would recommend you to try a mountain range tattoo like this.
43. A clever tattoo artist can ink a marvelous mountain tattoo design using the negative shade. Here the artist tattooed a beautiful black and white mountain tattoo design.
44. It’s up to you whether you wish to show a day scene in your mountain tattoo or a night scene. My personal advice would be to try a night scene.
45. Many people opt for mountain tattoos because their institute or organization has logo of mountain in it. Here how such tattoos would look like.
46. Usually people opt for mountain ranges that are in their country. But you can try a mountain tattoo inspired from mountains on islands.
47. Mountain tattoos do not have to be in one straight line you can opt for a different shape. Such as here the mountain tattoo is shown in V shape.
48. This minimal mountain tattoo design can also be tried on the wrist or even on fingers. All you have to do is make it really small and tiny for knuckles.
49. Another creative idea for mountain tattoo is try them using a heartbeat tattoo design. Here is a perfect example for this.
50. You will find a lot of mountain sketches and drawings on pinterest, tumblr and deviantart. Don’t forget to check them too.
abstract mountain tattoo
mountain tattoo on ankle
black and white mountain tattoo
tiny mountain tattoo
forest scene tattoo
Mountain Armband Tattoo
Mountain Tattoo Sleeve
Mountain Half Sleeve Tattoo
mountain and ocean tattoo
Small Mountain Tattoos
Mountain Outline Tattoo
geometric tattoo diamond mountain
mountain tattoo arm
minimalist mountain range tattoo
mountain shoulder tattoo
mountain tattoos for men
old man of the mountain tattoo
simple mountain tattoo designs
mountain climbing tattoos
mountain lion tattoo
mountain and river tattoo
wave and mountain tattoo
simple mountain range tattoo
mountain range black and white drawing
mountain and compass tattoo
mountain range tattoo sleeve
mountain tattoo forearm
mountain and sea tattoo
mountain wrist tattoo
line mountain tattoo
bear with mountains tattoo
simplistic mountain tattoo
mountain and water tattoo
mountain scene tattoo designs
mountain range outline tattoo
mountain tattoos for guys
snowy mountain tattoo
mountain sunset tattoo
forest scenery tattoos
mountain and forest tattoo
mountain man tattoo
best mountain tattoos
geometric mountain tattoo
bear and mountain tattoo
mountain scene tattoo sleeve
Japanese Mountain Tattoo
Realistic Mountain Tattoo
mountain band tattoo
dotwork mountain tattoo
mountain and tree tattoo
tattoos of mountains
forest mountain tattoo
mountain landscape tattoo
tribal mountain tattoo
Which mountain tattoo from the above photo gallery you liked the most?