Chinese tattoos are mainly popular due to stylish fonts and symbols. They are not just popular among Asian men and women but also have a considerable fan following among western people. Here we have chosen 50 stylish Chinese tattoo design that can be opted by both men and women –
Chinese Dragon Tattoos
1. Chinese tattoos can also be styled inhuman silhouettes. Here is one such Chinese tattoo design on the back shoulder of the boy.
2. One good thing about Chinese font tattoos is that they can be styled either vertically or horizontally and in both styles, they will look good.
3. You can make your Chinese tattoo even more beautiful by adding various colors to it in the style of paint.
4. China is rich in flora and fauna. You can get a Chinese animal tattooed on your body.
5. Chinese animation is just like the Japanese anime. Here is one cat tattoo design inspired from Doraemon.
unicorn tattoos for females
6. If you want a dragon tattoo design hen go for Chinese dragon tattoo. It is different from Japanese dragon tattoo and European dragon tattoo.
7. Chinese dragon tattoo looks older than Japanese dragon tattoo and they also have moustache on them.
8. Chinese tattoos have weird scripts that are not understood by many and therefore you should
9. As I said earlier Chinese fonts can be styled in either way. Here is one laid out Chinese tattoo on the upper shoulder of this boy.
10. You can also try for Chinese font tattoos on both forearms. It will surely look weird but again it will start conversation with people. You should take a look on easy chinese words that you can use in your tattoo design.
toe tattoos to cover corns
chinese tattoos for women
11. If you have a Chinese kid then you can surely dedicate a portrait tattoo to your child.
12. I would never recommend you to get a Chinese tattoo on your chest but if you have knowledge of Chinese scripts the go for it.
13. Don’t try too much variety because you might get confused and won’t be able to describe the meaning of your Chinese tattoo.
14. Make sure you use a right font style and ink for your Chinese tattoos or otherwise it will be confusing a lot.
15. Non-Chinese people will look weird and odd if they get a full back tattoo in Chinese script. Therefore I would not suggest it.
16. A cool Chinese idea for western people would be to get tattoo of popular Chinese sages, celebrities and saints.
17. Girls and Boys both can opt for geisha tattoos. Although they are considered part of Japanese tattoo culture there are many elements shared by these two great cultures.
18. Even if you want a Chinese script or Chinese font tattoo design then opt for one word tattoo that could easily cover up wrist.
19. There are many Chinese symbols and signs that are closely related to each other. One can hardly distinguish between them. You can get a tattoo with all such similar symbols.
20. Just like other parts of the ancient world, Chinese too gave special preferences to pyramids and triangular objects. You can have one such tattoo design.
chinese tattoos for females
21. Behind the ear is probably the best place to get a Chinese tattoo because that way not everyone will bother you questioning the meaning of your tattoo.
22. One interesting Chinese tattoo idea would be to get matching Chinese symbol tattoo. Couples and siblings can go for it.
23. Gautam Buddha had a lot of impact on Chinese culture. You can get a Buddha tattoo design on your chest or back./
24. There are a lot of paintings and drawings of Chinese artists available online on sites like Deviantart. You can pick up your favorite design for a tattoo.
25. Please promise me that you will never ever try a Chinese tattoo on rib cage especially in this large size font.
26. Many Chinese symbols are considered lucky and bring good spirit in house. You can have tattoo of such Chinese symbols.
27. Forearm is also a good place to get Chinese tattoo but it should be meaningful and non-repetitive.
28. China is a huge land and you will find many Buddhist monasteries in remote parts of the country. You can have a Buddhist monastery tattoo on your hand.
29. Chinese taught the art of war to the world. You can have a sword tattoo on your back or bicep to show this.
30. Coloring around a Chinese script tattoo might make the tattoo meaningless so opt for this only if it adds beauty to the tattoo.
chinese tattoos with meaning
31. The Yin and Yang tattoo design is very popular in Chinese and Japanese culture. Here is a Yin Yang tattoo design made up of Koi Fish.
32. Chinese culture also gives a lot of preference to astronomical bodies especially sun and moon. Here are a beautiful black and white sun and moon tattoo design.
33. One important lesson taught by Chinese culture is that there should always be a balance between good and evil. Here is one such tattoo that shows the importance of balance in character and life.
34. I would admire such Chinese tattoos that start from the end of the back neck and goes down to the lower back. They are the most beautiful tattoo designs.
35. If you have read popular Chinese books and novels then you will surely know that they beautifully illustrate things with their drawings.
36. NO! Please don’t get such long Chinese tattoo design on your sleeve. If you still opt for it then do know the meaning of this Chinese tattoo.
37. If you opt for a Chinese monk tattoo then make sure that he/she is clearly visible and is wearing proper Chinese attire.
38. Apart from the fire breathing dragon, Chinese culture introduced many other mythical creatures. You can get a tattoo of one such mythical creature.
39. Koi fish is considered lucky in both Chinese and Japanese culture. You can get a realistic koi fish tattoo design on your arms or legs.
40. Another impressive and attractive Chinese tattoo idea would be to get a bracelet design made up of Chinese fonts.
chinese tattoo designs for women
41. As I said behind the ear is one best place to get Chinese tattoo. Here is one Chinese tattoo design for men.
42. To be honest this looks like Chinese illustration of Hindu God Shiva. According to Hindu Puranas, Shiv had his whole body covered with venomous snakes.
43. Again I would admit that small Chinese tattoo design will look way better than their larger counterparts. What do you say?
44. Here is a mix tattoo design that shows the hand fan and mountain landscape.
45. Instead of going for complicated Chinese tattoo design you can opt for simple yin and yang tattoo design like this.
46. This Chinese script tattoo design on the hand of this boy will look good in temporary way so avoid it.
47. You will find a lot of Chinese tattoo fails on internet but there are also good looking Chinese tattoo like this.
48. Every culture in this world has their own way of describing the devil. You can get a Devil tattoo design in Chinese avatar.
49. Bamboo is the most used wood in China. You can get a bamboo tattoo design on your hand or thigh.
50. Here is one beautiful Chinese font tattoo design on the back forearm of this girl.
So which Chinese tattoo design you liked the most and why?