People often opt for God tattoos and many tattoos are inspired by Gods of various cultures. Anubis tattoos are popular because of his importance in Ancient Egyptian Culture. Anubis is called the god of the afterlife who takes care of dead so obviously, this reason attracts people. Another reason that people are attracted to Anubis is because of his unique appearance.
Anubis has the head of a canine (Jackal or wold) and body of a human being. Here we have chosen 50 amazing tattoos of the Egyptian God Anubis for men and women-
Anubis Tattoos Ideas
1. Anubis is the god of the afterlife, so it is only meant to show him as such (scary and zombified). Here is scary Anubis tattoo on the back of this guy.
2. An Angry Anubis tattoo design will leave long lasting impression especially if it is in large size. Here is a large size Anubis tattoo on this man’s back.
3. If you have a thick bicep, shoulder, and forearm then I would suggest you try Anubis tattoo like this where the forearm of the person symbolizes the abs of Anubis.
4. The artist added a small cross on the head of the Anubis and a pyramid tattoo just below it thus signifying a clash of cultures.
5. You can also opt for an Anubis outline tattoo design but make sure you opt for a majestic tattoo like this.
6. Do not show a tail in Anubis tattoo design because it would be disrespecting and the tattoo would be meaningless.
7. Anubis tattoos design will not fade away quickly because it will require a lot of black and grey coloring.
8. A Standing Anubis tattoo design may not look as wonderful as an Anubis face tattoo but surely it has its own charm.
9. If you opt for Anubis face tattoo design then try making eyes like this because it will look scary and interesting. Also, you can add Celtic cross tattoo design to it too.
10. Honestly, Anubis tattoos will look jaw dropping on black men because they have the perfect skin tone to wear such a tattoo.Learn more about the Egyptian god anubis on this page.
11. Anubis has a face like Jackal or wolf so make sure that you do not get it wrong and don’t even try a dog face.
12. Anubis holds a nekhakha in his arms to make sure that you depict that in your tattoo design.
13. You can give you Anubis tattoo design a gothic look by adding a skull tattoo to it. There is no need to add the spider tattoo.
14. Here is an angry Anubis tattoo design that is holding a cross in his hand. There is also an eye tattoo in the background.
15. This Anubis tattoo design is shown with exceptionally long nails. Don’t repeat this mistake in your tattoo design.
16. Forearm is not an ideal place for Anubis tattoo design. If you still wish to then have the tattoo in a size suitable for your forearm.
17. Here the tattoo artist cleverly used the negative shading to bring out the looks of ornaments and jewelry on this Anubis tattoo design.
18. Snakes are considered mysterious and important in every mythology so why not have an Anubis tattoo design along with a snake tattoo.
19. Is this Anubis tattoo design holding a paintbrush in hand or is it some kind of weapon that has blood on its end?
20. Instead of getting a modified Anubis tattoo you can opt for a traditional Anubis tattoo design that will be inspired from the drawings of ancient Egyptians.
21. Like all gods, it will be good to show Anubis in a ripped physique. A six pack abs is necessary in Anubis tattoo design.
22. If you wish to show some flying birds in your Anubis tattoo then I would recommend you to show either vulture or bats.
23. Another popular Anubis tattoo design is to show the Egyptian god along with the famous Pyramids of Giza.
24. If you wish to show the hand of Anubis in your tattoo design then you should show it with long nails. Here is an old looking Anubis tattoo design.
25. This Anubis tattoo design requires a lot of improvement. You must focus on the face of Anubis tattoo or otherwise it would be a huge tattoo fail.
26. This Anubis tattoo is symbolic in several ways. The showed Anubis eyes with no retina along with a separate eye tattoo design.
27. A cool thing that you can try in your Anubis tattoo is to add Egyptian word or quotes and that too of Anubis.
28. Here is an Anubis tattoo design that seems to be more inspired from the King of Night watch from HBO TV series Game of Thrones.
29. Do not ruin your beautiful Anubis tattoo design with the addition of stupid and meaningless tattoos like these.
30. The artist missed a lot on the face detailing of this Anubis tattoo design. It seems to be more inspired by a female dog than a male wolf or jackal.
31. Small Size Anubis tattoos will not turn out as amazing as large Anubis tattoos but if you wish to have them then here is a design for you to consider.
32. Anubis tattoos will look even more impressive if they are decorated in golden color which will represent their golden jewellery.
33. Anubis tattoos can be a really good cover up tattoos because they require a lot of black and grey coloring which can cover up any mark or scar.
34. You will notice that most of the Anubis tattoos are added with Coptic crosses but you don’t necessarily have to add them in your design.
35. Anubis tattoos with eye tattoos are very much in demand so if you wish to have them then it would be a good idea to add them just above the head of Anubis.
36. Egyptian culture is often related to alien life forms so it would be a cool idea if you add galaxy or a star system tattoo to your Anubis tattoo.
37. You can opt for an animated Anubis tattoo design. It will be surely a beautiful temporary tattoo option.
38. Have Anubis tattoos on bicep or shoulder only if you have huge biceps or otherwise the tattoo will not look good on these parts.
39. You can have an Anubis tattoo design made using pastel colors. They will not give a realistic touch but surely make it unique and impressive.
40. This Anubis tattoo seems to have the head of a bovine instead of a canine. The eyes are surely impressive though.
41. The use of sky blue color in this Anubis tattoo design makes it one of a kind. If you wish to have an eye tattoo with Anubis tattoo then this design is perfect for yo.
42. If you opt for a full-size Anubis tattoo design then I would strongly suggest you focus on the armor of the Anubis.
43. Most artists do not focus on the armor of Anubis. You must show him wearing a warrior’s armor and a strong helmet like this.
44. You can show Egyptian scriptures or Egyptian pyramids in your Anubis tattoo but it will be impressive if they are shown in far back background.
45. Egyptian drawing, paintings, and sketches have a unique depiction of Anubis, the god of the afterlife. You can take inspiration from them for your tattoo design.
46. You can follow the neo-tribal approach for your Anubis tattoo. Also known as Blackwork tattoo art, the artist will make Anubis tattoo using thick solid black ink.
47. Anubis decided whether a soul is worth entering the realm of dead or not by weighing their heart. You can show that weighing scale in your tattoo.
48. As Anubis is God of Dead so it would be symbolic and meaningful if he is shown holding a skull like this.
49. This Anubis tattoo design seems to be inspired from hit Cartoon Network TV series Courage the Cowardly dog.
50. Tumblr, Pinterest and Deviantart are full of Anubis sketches and you can use them for your tattoo design.
anubis tattoo design
anubis tattoo designs
anubis tattoo meaning
anubis and horus tattoo
anubis egyptian god tattoo
anubis tattoo ideas
anubis head tattoo
eye of anubis tattoo
egyptian anubis tattoo
anubis tattoo sleeve
horus and anubis tattoo
anubis tattoo drawing
anubis tattoo stencil
anubis symbol tattoo
anubis and bastet tattoo
egyptian tattoo anubis
anubis tribal tattoo
anubis tattoo sketch
anubis horus tattoo
egyptian anubis tattoo meaning
anubis back tattoo
egyptian god anubis tattoo
anubis and horus tattoo meaning
Which Anubis tattoo from the above photo gallery you liked the most?