Viking Tattoos Designs
31. Knuckle tattoos are not so common and it is hard to find a Viking knuckle tattoo. Here is a good idea for that.(Cute tattoos for best friend)
32. Viking tattoos will look even more majestic with motivational quotes.
33. Apart from legs, shoulder and upper arm are also popular body part for Viking tattoos.
34. I do not know why this Viking warrior has a third eye on his forehead. If you know about any story then please share it in comment.
35. Here is a Viking tattoo on upper arm of this young boy.
36. A warrior is no warrior if he does not have any injury or war mark on his body. Here is one eyed Viking warrior tattoo.
37. This Viking warrior has two raven and I would suggest you to use only one raven
38. Viking usually do not tie up their hairs but you can have one such Viking tattoo where the hair of the Viking warrior are tied.
39. Here is a super cool Viking warrior with helmet on the shoulder of this boy.
40. If you want a full sleeve Viking tattoo then you should add other objects from the Viking mythology too to the tattoo.