Viking tattoos are popular because Viking left a mark in the history. Both men and women love to have Viking tattoo on their body. Viking traveled half of the world in 8,9, 10 and 11 century. They conquered most of Europe and eastern countries. Here are 50 amazing Viking tattoos designs and ideas –
Viking Tattoos and Meanings
1. Viking used to speak old Norse language so it would be good if you can add up a Norse text in your Viking tattoo.(Cool tribal tattoos ideas)
2. Viking Sleeve tattoos are very popular but only few people suggest a Viking girl tattoo on sleeves. I recommend such Viking inspired tattoo.
3. Among various Viking helmet designs one popular was inspired from crow or raven. You can have a Viking helmet tattoo.
4. Have you seen the Vikings TV series on History channel? Here is a calf tattoos inspired from the Vikings TV series.
5. Unlike Chinese mythology, Viking never believed in Dragons. So it would be a killer tattoo if you add a Viking warrior with a dragon.
6. Viking God tattoos are common. Loki is among the favorites for such tattoo designs.
7. Most Viking warriors were well built and even in their 60s they looked fearsome and raged. Here is an amazing Viking portrait tattoo.
8. Only a good tattoo artist can distinguish between a Viking god and Viking warrior. Here is a Viking god tattoo on hand with blue eyes.
9. Viking tattoos should be meant to just look cool. In fact they should represent the fearful nature of a Viking warrior as shown in this tattoo picture.
10. As Viking were always on war so it was obvious that they lose someone near and dear in every war. You can have a sad Viking warrior tattoo on your chest.