Ancient Viking Tattoos
11. Crows mystifies the Viking saga so if you want to add any animal with your Viking warrior then add crow or raven.(Pretty sister tattoos)
12. Viking goddess tattoos are equally popular as Viking god and warrior tattoos. Here is an animated Viking goddess tattoo.
13. This Viking tattoo suggest that Viking were soul less people who were always ready for fight or war
14. I am very much impressed by the detailing of the facial hair of this Viking warrior tattoo.
15. Here is a tattoo inspired from a Viking stencil drawing.
16. This Viking art tattoo will look amazing on part of body (I would prefer chest though).
17. Viking travelled a lot in the 9th century and that is why ship plays an important role in their mythology.
18. You will hardly see any Viking warrior tattoo without a helmet. Those determined eyes behind the helmet surely send shivers down the spine.
19. The beauty of this Viking tattoo lies in the fact that the sea is not shown as peaceful and calm. The deadly seas claimed lives of thousands of Viking during that era.
20. I do not know why this Viking art tattoo is designed like that but if you want a temporary Viking tattoo then this will work fine.