41. Harry potter gave many unique words and one among them is Obliviate. It means ‘To Forget’. You can have harry potter quotes or spells inked on your arm too.
42. Karma is a Sanskrit word which is now used in Hindi language. This word is popular among English speaking people too.
43. When you want to have one word tattoo on your forearm then decide that whether you want to see the word or you want the other people to see it easily?
44. You can also ink your deep emotional state as one word on your arm or bicep.
45. Most girls love to have small one word tattoos on their body and here is a beautiful example of it.
46. German is one tough language not because it is difficult to learn but because it has words that are difficult to pronounce and spell.
47. A common practice among tattoo artists is to make the initial letter of the word large and the other words comparatively smaller and sometimes almost invisible.
48. One simple idea for one word tattoo is to have all the letters in the one word to have same height and weightage.
49. Italian words are not popular like Spanish or Sanskrit but still there are many cool Italian words like Amore.
50. Thigh is an attractive body part to have one word tattoo specially for females.
Which one word tattoo you liked the most and why?