Mermaid Tattoos For Women
21. Okay I will be honest this one mermaid tattoo requires a lot of improvement but the artist tried his/her best to make a minimal mermaid tattoo on thigh.
22. Mermaid tattoos do not have to be large in size. You can try tiny and small mermaid tattoos like this.
23. Side posing mermaid tattoos are better than front posing because this way the tattoo would look like a portrait. As if a real mermaid sat down and asked the artist to ink herself on the body of wearer.
24. Men like to have tattoo design in different geometrical shapes. You can try a geometric mermaid tattoos and here is one example.
25. This Little Mermaid tattoos can be improved by adding Sebastin crab into it. We all know Sebastin is loved as much as ariel. If you don’t believe it then watch Moana.
26. Here is another Ariel inspired Mermaid tattoo but she looked shocked. Probably she saw human for the first time.
27. The thigh to Stomach ratio of this mermaid tattoo is not acceptable. By thigh I mean the fin tail.
28. Do you like metafiction? Such techniques can be tried in tattoos as well. You can have a medium size mermaid tattoo and then ink a smaller (preferably cross or butterfly) tattoo on her body.
29. Navy tattoos are often inked in between a mirror shape. You can also try a mermaid tattoo sitting in a circle.
30. Traditional mermaid tattoos were really imaginative. We probably disappointed the old people for not finding mermaids until now. Look that guy on the Lighthouse is looking for a mermaid while one is sitting right in front.