Irish Tattoos Sleeves
11. Full Back cross tattoos would suit devoted Christians. Here is a celtic full back cross tattoo design. (Beautiful flower tattoos)
12. Of all the irish tattoos designs the irish shamrock is one of the most popular. Men who love drinking often have this tattoo.
13. You can try an irish portrait tattoo. It could be of your partner or your own self but it need to be in irish attire.
14. Here the shamrock flower tattoo have four leaves and it is inked in small size on the ankle of this beautiful woman.
15. Have you ever tried irish necklace tattoos? They are not your typical necklace tattoos in fact they have a unique pattern like this.
16. Green color matters a lot in irish tattoos so make sure you add a pigment of green ink in your irish tattoo design or you can have a full green tattoo like this.
17. Irish people have milky white skin so it is often seen that their skin get red during the healing phase of tattoo. If you are irish then please take care of your new tattoo design unless it is completely healed.
18. You can try an irish tattoo design that is inspired from the emblem of United States marine Services.
19. 3D cross tattoos can look really amazing especially if they are inspired from the celtic art.
20. The irish elk or irish giant deer is also a popular choice for tattoos. Here is an irish deer tattoo on the thigh of this woman.