The fandom of irish tattoos has increased to millions due to the popularity of the celtic art. You will see a lot of celtic tattoos (including the cross and the tribal signs) but most people are not able to distinguish between celtic and irish art.
The irish culture is actually descendant of celtic culture. Ireland is believed to be the home of the celtic culture. Here we have chosen 50 amazing irish tattoos for men and women –
Irish Celtic Tattoos
1. If you opt for the shamrock tattoo design then please keep in mind that Shamrock has three leaves and not four.(Small viking tattoos)
2. Irish flag tattoo design can be the most patriotic tattoo that you can have. Try it on your forearm.
3. Irish history is rich of legendary king and queen tattoos. So a cool king crown tattoo would be great.
4. You can opt for the shamrock flower tattoo design with an irish quote inked into it just like this.
5. As Irish culture is a descendant of celtic culture so one thing that you can do is try a celtic tribal tattoo design like this.
6. Here is another irish celtic tattoo design that will suit people who want to have matching irish tattoos.
7. Is this a barcode tattoo design or the counting of number beers an irish man drank? You judge yourself.
8. No other tattoo design can beat the evergreen irish cross tattoos. They look good on chest or biceps.
9. Leprechaun are popular in irish folklore so if you want irish mythology tattoos then Leprechaun are best choices for it.
10. There are many irish symbols with deep meanings that could be adapted for tattoos.