21. Do not get tattoos of human silhouettes entering heaven because it will give and egoistic impression.
22. If you add a cross tattoo design to your heaven tattoo then do not write any name or word on cross.
23. If you wish to give a unique look to your heaven tattoo then you should ask the artist to add fog and multiple light rays.
24. A praying angel tattoo will perfectly compliment a heaven tattoo design because this is what all religions teach us – TO REMEMBER ONE GOD>
25. To give an impressive look to your heaven tattoo design you can ask the artist to add solid thick black outlines or more popularly known as balckwork tattoo art.
26. If you opt for heaven tattoo design on chest then remember that it would look better on whole chest instead of just on portion of it.
27. Your tattoo artist might recommend you to add a bird (a dove) to your heaven tattoo. You should opt for white dove as it will look more beautiful.
28. If you do not want to show heaven gate in your tattoo design then you can opt for a dove bird, a clock and some rays of light like this.
29. If you opt for angel tattoo design then you should try the medieval representation of angels as they were really detailed and awesome.
30. Heaven tattoos are usually large in size so you should get in chest or back. If you opt for arms then you must have good size of biceps.