41. Greek tattoos can be really good cover up tattoos but for this you have to add up multiple designs. I would suggest you to try the Greek Olympian God tattoos.
42. Greek tattoo design usually do not fade away easily because they are done using thick solid ink but still you have to take a good care of them.
43. A realistic greek warrior tattoo design will look amazing but for this you have to opt a larger part of body.
44. Greek goddesses were amazingly beautiful and it is hard to show their beauty in a tattoo.
46. The story of Leonidas is now globally popular. So why not have a tattoo of the Spartan hero?
47. Greek God Poseidon tattoos will look incomplete without his famous Trident so make sure you include that in your tattoo design.
48. You can also opt for a tattoo of greek goddess Aphrodite who was considered the most beautiful woman according to greek mythology.
49. I am sure you have heard of greek hero Hercules (Heracles). Disney movies made him popular among kids globally. If he was your favourite hero too then you should get him tattooed too.
50. This brilliant neo tribal zeus tattoo design is so amazing that I bet you will instantly win hearts with this tattoo design.
Which Greek God or Greek Hero you would pick up for your tattoo design and why?