Full back tattoos might not be as much popular as Chest tattoos or shoulder tattoos but they still have a dedicated fan following. Most people think that full back tattoos look good with full arm tattoo sleeves but that’s not entirely true. There are many tattoo design that will suit full back and you don’t have to add sleeve tattoos to them. Here we picked 50 amazing full back tattoo designs and ideas for men and women –
Full Back Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. The most impressive full back tattoo design that you can have is a lion or tiger tattoo design. Remember The Tiger should look fierce.
2. Back provides more than enough space for a portrait tattoo but don’t waste it
3. You might be lured to get a scenic tattoo like this on your back but make sure it suits on you.
4. Most people choose landscape tattoos for full back and here is how they will look like.
5. Just a face tattoo (be it of animal or human) would be a wastage of space of time. However if the tattoo design is as detailed as this on full back then one might approve it.
6. This tattoo design of a flying bird on full back can be improved and made much more elegant and beautiful.
7. This portrait tattoo design on full back seems to be inspired from famous Japanese anime film Princess Mononoke.
8. Brock lesnar popularized the style of dagger tattoo on chest. You can try a sword tattoo design with angel wings on full back.
9. Ornament or Jewellery tattoo design can only suit girls. There are many jewellery tattoo patterns that girls can get inked on their full back.
10. Many people chose to have native Indian tattoo designs on back and here is one beautiful example for such tattoos.