Dog tattoos are admired by almost every person on the planet. This is because dogs are among the cutest and most loyal creatures in this world. Even though many people rank cats above dogs but one have to admit that dog tattoos are equally popular as cat tattoos. If you are dog loving person then we have treat for you. We have chosen 50 amazing dog tattoo designs and I bet you will love them all. Here are 50 beautiful dog tattoos for men and women –
Dog Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. Many people consider calf to be the best place to get pet tattoos especially dog tattoos.
2. Only a good and experienced tattoo artist will focus on showing the fur of the dog tattoo. I would highly recommend a furry dog tattoo design.
3. You can opt for a dog tattoo design that will also show your own personality. For example here is a dog tattoo that shows a rebellious youth.
4. Another cool dog tattoo idea would be to have a royal looking design. Here is a royal pug tattoo design for consideration.
5. If you are not a dog person but your loved one has deep emotions for these beautiful creature then you can show your appreciation by getting a dog tattoo (choose the favourite dog breed of your loved one).
6. Realistic dog tattoo designs are not hard to get but if it is your pet dog then you surely don’t want to compromise with the quality of the tattoo. Here is a real looking Rottweiler tattoo design.
7. There are many classic dog movies and one of the most popular dog movie hero is benji. Here is a tattoo dedicated to benji.
8. One important part of dog tattoo design is coloring. Black and white dog tattoo design won’t look as impressive as colourful dog tattoos.
9. You can also get your dog name tattooed along with the dog portrait. This will surely look impressive.
10. If you do not have a pet dog then you can choose your favourite dog character from Movie and TV world and get it tattooed on your body.
11. For girls I would suggest to opt for a colourful dog tattoo design as it will justify the feminine side.
12. It is common among many households to have more than one dog as pet. If so you can opt for a dog couple tattoo design.
13. I would recommend to get a full size dog tattoo design but if you are looking for a small dog tattoo then you should go for a small dog portrait design.
14. I think a dog tattoo design with just one dog will look better but still who can resist these cute creatures?
15. Do you want really cute tattoo design on your body? Then go for a puppy tattoo that has the cutest puppy eyes.
16. Small dog tattoo design can also be designed cleverly. Here is an impressive dog and heart tattoo design on foot.
17. What is your dog’s favourite hobby? Is it listening music? You can get a tattoo that shows your dog doing its favourite hobby.
18. Dog paw tattoo designs are as popular as dog tattoos itself. Here is one cute dog paw tattoo design on the shoulder of this girl.
19. How about imagining your dog wearing attire of your favourite character? Here is a dog showing off his British accent.
20. This pug tattoo design could be improved by removing the rectangular frame around him.
21. If you are huge fan of the Scottish dog breeds then you should get it tattooed in Scottish or Irish attire.
22. Dog loves bones. If your dog is also obsessed with bones then get them tattooed together.
23. Usually no one would recommend a close up face tattoo design but if it’s of a dog then I hardly believe anyone would mind.
24. This realistic looking dog tattoo design on the shoulder of this boy is really a winner because of its beautiful and real looking eyes.
25. Here is a creative dog tattoo idea where the dog is inked in the style of a dog paw. I bet your friends will be impressed with this design.
26. Dog tattoo design can also act as good cover up tattoos. After all they are your best friend that can heal all your wounds.
27. If you are into racing dog breeds then be sure that you show them in fierce mode in the tattoo design.
28. You can add a dog collar to your dog tattoo design and it will make the tattoo even more attractive.
29. This real looking dog tattoo design would have looked way better on back calf. You can get it on forearm too.
30. There are many dog paintings and drawings available on sites like deviantart. You can choose any one from them for your dog tattoo.
31. This amazing dog tattoo design was submitted on tumblr and I really liked it.
32. Here is a dog tattoo design that seems to be inspired from the main character of Grand Theft Auto Vice City video game.
33. One genius dog tattoo idea would be to have it in the style of geometrical shapes and symbols. Here is a dog tattoo that seems to be inspired from the paintings of Leonardo da vinci.
34. If you want a really tiny and cute looking dog tattoo design then here is one for you.
35. You know who looks cool in goggles? This Dog. I loved this dog tattoo design.
36. I don’t know why people always imagine bull dogs as really sad and depressed Wall Street brokers.
37. If you don’t want to get your dog tattoo fade away quickly then consider it getting on chest or back.
38. If you have more than one pet then you can get them both tattooed in one frame. Here is a dog tattoo design with a rabbit tattoo.
39. No dog tattoo design would look as good as a laughing dog tattoo. Trust me it will instantly bring smile to the face of people who sees it.
40. On the other hand you can get an all serious dog tattoo design but again it won’t look as good as a smiling dog tattoo.
41. Is this a dog tattoo imagined in the style of an Egyptian mummy? What you say?
42. Dog hang out their tongues a lot and you can show it in your tattoo design too.
43. One of the cutest dog tattoo idea would be to get a paw tattoo inked in a heart frame.
44. Dog tattoo design can also be accompanied with cat tattoo design. However such design will only be loved by those who admire both pets.
45. I would really appreciate the artist of this dog tattoo design. This is because it is hard to ink such a detailed dog tattoo in such small size.
46. People usually get name tattoos on wrist but if you love your dog more than any person then show it proudly with a dog tattoo on wrist.
47. If you want a small size dog tattoo design then opt for a small size dog breed.
Which dog tattoo design you loved the most and why?