Most tattoo artist suggest that cover up tattoos design need to be meaningful because sometime there is a larger tattoo design to cover up and you do not have enough imagination left. Cover up tattoo designs are not just meant for covering up tattoos that went wrong but also to cover up birth marks and other skin rashes. Here we have chosen 50 beautiful cover up tattoos designs for men and women –
Cover up Tattoos Ideas and Designs
2. Ask your tattoo artist to first draw the outline around your unwanted tattoo. You can help the artist by giving him an ideal tattoo design of your choice.
3. Color is most important in a cover up tattoo design so choose your color wisely.
4. Many tattoo artists are so talented that they not only cover up the failed tattoo but also modify it to be a part of much larger and beautiful tattoo design.
5. Sometimes you do not want to hide the ugly tattoo on your body. In such cases you have to choose a design where the later tattoo looks way better and attractive than the wrong tattoo.
6. As a tattoo artist I love cover up tattoos because I can then make ugly tattoos like this turned into something beautiful like that.
7. An ugly tattoo with dark shade or dark color is hard to redo or cover up but with proper planning a good tattoo artist can design a beautiful cover up tattoo over it.
8. In this cover up tattoo the tattoo artist covered up the birth mark on the hand of this girl with a beautiful tattoo design.
9. So Walter got his name tattoo cover up with a beautiful koi fish tattoo design on his back. Personally I do not think you should cover up a name tattoo.
10. It might look like as a work in progress tattoo but in reality it a badly designed wolf tattoo which is later excellently covered up with a majestic wolf tattoo.