11. There are lot of drawings and paintings available online from the Aztec era. You can choose any one from them and have it inked on your body.(Cool zelda tattoos)
12. Most people prefer to have Aztec tattoo sleeves but an Aztec chest tattoo would look equally good. See it for yourself.
13. This Aztec style skull tattoo design is small in size and it can be moved from chest to shoulder or thigh.
14. There are many Aztec tattoo designs that can be used for cover up. Here is one such design that can cover up any birthmark or tattoo gone wrong.
15. Many people search for gang related Aztec tattoos and even prison related Aztec tattoos. Probably this one fits for them.
16. Aztec people used to perform several cult activities in groups and they often wore similar attires. Here is one tattoo design based on it.
17. Just like Mayans, Aztec too used a special method known as the Sun stone method to record time and dates. Here is an Aztec sun calendar tattoo design.
18. Aztec used to wear eagle costume or Jaguar costume during battles. Here is a beautiful tattoo of Aztec women wearing the eagle costume.
19. Here is another take (close up) of the sun dial tattoo inspired from Aztec civilization.
20. Aztec people were warriors and they lost many people to war. Therefore skull tattoo had special meaning to them.