Aztec civilization is among the most popular ancient civilization. It was known for its expertise in art and architecture. No wonder Aztec tattoos are very popular among both male and female tattoo lovers. Today Aztec art is considered to be limited to modern day Mexico. Here we presents you 50 best Aztec tattoos that will suit both men and women –
Aztec Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. The 3D art tattoo designs have found popularity only recently but they were a trend during the Aztec civilization too.
2. In this Aztec tattoo design you can see two different variants. One is the hand design and another is a face hiding behind.
3. Ancient civilizations have their own weird interpretations of gods and demons. You can see this clearly in their arts.
4. Evolution changes the shape and size of different animals. You can have an animal tattoo design inspired from the Aztec culture.
5. It was a common tradition to wear skin of deadly animals such as leopard, lion or tiger during the Aztec era. You can show that in your Aztec tattoo design.
6. Aztec civilization just like Mayan civilization (and other civilization) had weird structures and symbols as important part of their culture. You can choose any symbol as your tattoo design.
7. Aztec civilization was proud of their beautiful women. You can have tattoo of Aztec women on your body.
8. Face paint and piercing was common in Aztec era. If you opt for a portrait tattoo you can include these two traits. Here is a beautiful Aztec tattoo on the shoulder of this girl.
9. This animated Aztec tattoo design looks more inspired from DC comics interpretation of Aztec civilization. Still one would admire it.
10. Even though the face of this leopard tattoo could be adjusted and improved yet I have to admit that this is one impressive Aztec style tattoo design.