Vegeta tattoos are more than just a tribute to a beloved anime character. Vegeta, the Prince of the Saiyans from the popular anime series Dragon Ball Z, makes for an epic tattoo choice for fans. His unique hair, widow’s peak hairline, stoic facial expressions, and iconic armor provide awesome visual elements to incorporate into Vegeta tattoo designs.
Vegeta feels everything deeply – anger, pride, sacrifice. Vegeta pieces embody embracing life passions and dedicating fully to your fixations and family. Many people relate themselves to these qualities thereby increasing the overall popularity of Vegeta tattoos.
Vegeta Tattoo Ideas
Vegeta evolves dramatically across the DBZ story, allowing for layered symbolic meanings behind Vegeta-inspired tattoos. Whether getting inked to flaunt your Saiyan pride or commemorate overcoming personal demons, Vegeta’s iconic visage makes for body art that both honors Dragon Ball Z and holds a deeper representation. Here are some ideas that pay homage to his style:
1. Super saiyanTattoo: Vegeta turning Super Saiyan for the first time is an iconic DBZ moment. Immortalize it with a Super Saiyan Vegeta sleeve, full back tattoo, or smaller design with his fiery yellow hair and electric aura.
2. Majin Vegeta Tattoo: One of Vegeta’s most popular looks is Majin Vegeta, when Babidi takes control of him, giving Vegeta the iconic “M” symbol on his forehead. Get the Majin symbol tattooed on your forehead like Vegeta or incorporated into a sleeve or chest tattoo. The M perfectly encapsulates that dark yet powerful era for Vegeta.
3. Goku and Vegeta Tattoo: A tattoo showcasing both Goku and Vegeta symbolizes the duality of rivalry and friendship. It’s perfect for those who appreciate the complex relationship between these two characters, highlighting their competitive spirit and mutual respect.
4. Vegeta and Bulma Tattoo: This tattoo celebrates love and the power of relationships in personal growth. Vegeta eventually falls for and marries Bulma in a classic enemies-to-lovers storyline. Vegeta and Bulma’s relationship is a cornerstone of Vegeta’s character development, making this tattoo a favorite among couples and fans who value deep emotional connections.
5. Kid Vegeta Tattoo: Go old school with a tattoo featuring Kid Vegeta in his iconic battle armor with long hair from DBZ flashbacks. Pair it with young versions of other Saiyans for a cool mash-up tattoo.
6. Vegeta Symbol Tattoo: The Saiyan royal symbol, representing Vegeta’s heritage and pride, is a popular choice for a more understated tattoo. It’s versatile and can be adapted in size and color to fit various placements.
7. Vegeta Tattoo Sleeve: A full-sleeve tattoo of Vegeta is a bold statement, often incorporating different phases of his life and battles. It’s a canvas telling the story of his journey, ideal for the dedicated fan.
8. Royal Crest Tattoo: Vegeta comes from Saiyan royalty so flaunt it with a tattoo of the royal family crest. Place it on your chest like the emblem on Vegeta’s armor or as a stand-alone design on your shoulder or arm.
9. The Sacrifice of Vegeta: When Vegeta sacrifices himself in a final act to destroy Buu, it’s one of his most powerful character moments. Commemorate Vegeta’s selfless determination to protect his family with artwork of that scene.
10. Vegeta Armor Tattoo: Vegeta’s iconic Saiyan armor features heavily in DBZ. Get inked with the definitive armor set he wears on Namek in brilliant blue and white or his sleek Super Saiyan armor with red accents.
11. Great Ape Vegeta Tattoo: The Great Ape form represents Vegeta’s raw power and primal nature. This tattoo is often large and detailed, capturing the ferocity and strength of this transformation.
12. Vegeta Galaxy Tattoo: Surround an image of Vegeta with a vibrant galaxy background using purples, blues, and cosmic clouds. It symbolizes his royal heritage spanning the galaxies as the Saiyan Prince.
13. Vegeta in Action Tattoo: Capturing Vegeta amid battle, this tattoo is all about dynamism and power. It’s a tribute to his warrior spirit and is often rich in color and detail.
14. Chibi Vegeta Tattoo: Chibi artwork makes for cute, whimsical tattoo designs. Have a Chibi Version of Vegeta cockily standing atop the word “Prince” or pulling one of his signature frowning expressions.
15. Son of Vegeta Tattoo: Vegeta develops a close bond with his son Trunks, so immortalize it in ink with a father-son Tattoo like Vegeta ruffling Trunks’ hair or the two characters sparring.
16. Vegeta in Kanji: Kanji script tattoos are classic tattoo art. Honor your Japanese heritage with the Kanji symbols for Vegeta’s name nestled among clouds or electricity.
17. Mural Tattoo: If you want a huge, eye-catching Vegeta Tattoo, go for a mural-style thigh or back tattoo featuring a larger-than-life portrait of the Saiyan Prince in battle.
18. Majin Vegeta vs Goku Tattoo: The climactic fight between Majin Vegeta and Goku over Majin’s control of Vegeta’s mind is peak DBZ drama. Tattoo the two mid-fight in this scene.
19. Vegeta Great Ape: Pay homage to Vegeta’s Saiyan heritage with some Great Ape Tattoo art featuring Vegeta transformed into the massive Oozaru ape form. Go wild with the primal details. The Great Ape Vegeta tattoo symbolizes raw power and the untapped potential within, resonating with those who believe in their inner strength.
20. Vegeta’s Stance Ready for Anything Tattoo: Vegeta’s typical battle-ready stance in tattoos symbolizes preparedness and the readiness to face life’s challenges. It’s a reminder to always be on guard and ready to tackle whatever comes your way.
Vegeta Tattoos Meanings and Symbolisms
Vegeta’s journey from a cold-hearted villain to a noble hero is a powerful narrative of redemption and personal growth. His tattoos often symbolize the human capacity for change and improvement, resonating with those who have experienced significant personal transformations.
Majin Vegeta’s tattoo symbolizes a phase of rebellion, power, and internal struggle, reflecting Vegeta’s brief return to his darker nature. Here are some common meanings that fans relate to:
Ambition: Ambition and Drive Despite not being the legendary Super Saiyan, Vegeta constantly pushes himself in relentless pursuit of strength and greatness, embodying raw ambition. Vegeta tattoos represent embracing your full potential.
Pride: As royalty, Vegeta carries himself with unparalleled pride as the Prince of all Saiyans. His tattoos signify maintaining confidence and self-respect even in your lowest moments.
Sacrifice: After a life of selfish pursuits, Vegeta finally sacrifices himself for his family, revealing his buried heroic spirit. Vegeta ink conveys making sacrifices to save others.
Leadership: Vegeta spends most of DBZ relying on no one but himself while taking an independent leadership role. Vegeta tattoos celebrate forging your path forward as a lone wolf and leader.
Change: Despite starting as a cold-blooded villain, Vegeta evolves into a hero over time. His tattoos signify our capacity to outgrow past selves by adapting to new realities.
Vegeta with Family Tattoo
Super Saiyan Vegeta Tattoo
Also Read Hunting Tattoo
Goku vs Vegeta Tattoo
Vegeta Sleeve Tattoo
Which of these Vegeta tattoo ideas stands out as your favorite? The Prince of all Saiyans makes for some killer ink, especially with his evolving personality and iconic visual flair in DBZ. Immortalize your love of Dragon Ball Z’s fan-favorite anti-hero with an epic Vegeta tattoo all your own.
References: Vegeta Wiki