What do star tattoos mean? Well, they can have different meanings depending on which context they are shown. For example, the nautical star tattoo will represent guidance and hope while shooting star tattoo will represent stardom and fantasy.
Star of David and North Star represent faith in religion. Red star represents a political ideology. Here we present you 50-star tattoos that can be tried by both men and women –
Southern Star Tattoos
1. A star gets dark when it dies. According to science, it becomes a black hole. A dark star tattoo will mean that you are a strong-willed person and do not fall easily for emotions.
2. This star tattoo design with angel wings is also a good choice for memorial tattoo.
3. A 3s star tattoo design would require a good amount of space so either try it on the chest or on back.
4. Blue star tattoo are also meaningful as they represent peace. They show that you understand that with great power comes great responsibility.
5. Star tattoos are often added with other design. One of the best companions is a butterfly. A butterfly and star tattoo will mean that you find beauty in nature.
virgo star constellation tattoo
6. You can try multiple colourful star tattoos. These could be dedicated to your family members and loved ones.
7. Here is a cool star tattoo design where one star is shown bigger than the other two. This is a fact of the universe. There are so many bigger stars than our own sun.
8. Black star tattoos have their own meaning as they represent hope of a man who has lost it all.
9. Various review aggregator sites use the five-star technique to rate a movie, song, book or a product. You can opt for a five-star tattoo to show you consider yourself as a perfect genius.
10. Forearm is one of the best places to try star tattoos. Here is one unique design that you can try on the forearm. You always wondered how many stars can you see? Well not more than 3000 at a time.
sunflower tattoo meaning
star tattoo designs for guys
11. Many logos uses star in them. Here is a four star tattoo that looks extremely $exy on the stomach of this woman.
12. Heart and star tattoo have a unique meaning. They represent infinite love that will exist even in next life.
13. The jewish star or the star of david is also a popular tattoo design. It is opted by jews.
14. Many tribes consider star tattoos to be lucky as they depended on them for agricultural hints. You can opt for a nautical lucky star tattoo like this.
15. We see our moon along with trillions of stars in our night sky. It would be a cool idea to try a moon and stars tattoo design.
16. In Victorian era, sailors depended on nautical star for navigational purpose. Here is a nautical star for people on navy.
17. Sailor mainly depended on North Star for this. So you can try a north star tattoo like this.
18. You can decorate your star tattoo design with various patterns. Here is a picture of star tattoo that is styled with a some tribal patterns.
19. A red star usually dwarf in size. However, on earth, red star is popular symbol for communism.
20. Almost every tribe on earth believed that shooting stars gave hidden messages to them. They usually wished for something good when witnessing a shooting star.
cool star tattoos for guys
21. Usually star tattoos are opted small in size because they look better in such size. Here is a small star tattoo on the collar bone of this girl.
22. Modern compasses used star design in them. A Star compass tattoo will represent that you are looking for (or have found) right direction in life.
23. Star tattoos cannot be a good cover up tattoo. But a shooting star coverup tattoo can be a good idea.
24. Star tattoos are also tried on face. Even though I won’t advise star face tattoos but If you want one then here is a design.
25. Small star tattoos can be easily tried on fingers. Here is a star tattoo on finger that is made even more meaningful with the addition of moon.
26. If you want to have a star half sleeve tattoos then you have to opt for the 3d design like this.
27. The star of life tattoo is a six-pointed star tattoo that has the staff of Greek god Asclepius at the center. People in the medical profession opt for it.
28. You can have a galaxy of star tattoos on your side just like this girl.
29. Another cool idea would be to try tiny star tattoos behind ears just like this.
30. Stars are uneven in size so if you are showing multiple stars in your tattoo design then keep this fact in mind.
star tattoos for women
31. One cool body part to try star tattoos is elbow. You can try a similar design.
32. There are very few tattoos that look good on foot. A stars cluster tattoo like this will look amazing on feet.
33. Even though I would prefer the above design but many people cannot extend tattoo up to calf due to job-related reasons. They can try the below-shown design.
34. Star tattoos look amazing on wrist. However you should opt for a unique or uncommon design like this.
35. A minimal star tattoo will have its own grace. It will represent your simplicity.
36. You can try an eight pointed star tattoo which will represent that you believe you are unstoppable.
37. If you have huge bicep then a cool idea would be to try star tattoo on them like this.
38. One common practice among tattoo artists is show a blurry black background behind a white star. Here is how such tattoos look like.
39. It is common among siblings (both among brothers and sisters) to try matching star tattoos.
40. Here is a tribal star tattoo design that is inspired from the Egyptian pyramid paintings. It looks like a running man.
star tattoo designs for men
41. You can gracefully use the white and black ink in your star cluster tattoo to show that you believe life has every shade.
42. One unique style that you can try is to have a Disney styled star tattoo cluster on your leg as shown in this picture.
43. Here is a unique star tattoo on the shoulder of this girl that also looks like Patrick (from Spongebob Squarepants) sleeping on his back while Gary the snail resting over him.
44. Here this uneven star tattoo on stomach actually has a deep meaning. The artist tried to show that the things that are shiny far away may be broken inside.
45. Here is another small and simple star tattoo design on wrist that can be easily inked.
46. You can add a meaningful quote or saying or bible verse to your star tattoo design.
47. If you wish to have a temporary star tattoo design then opt for henna or mehndi for this.
48. Star tattoos looks extremely $exy on thigh in my opinion. Here is a unique design that can be tried by girls.
49. This pointed tribal star tattoo design is also very meaningful. It shows that a person can has two sides.
50. Here is a watercolour star tattoo design that is very graceful and beautiful.
From the above-shown photo gallery of star tattoos which one you liked this most?