Rick and Morty’s tattoos are the perfect way to show your love for this animated television series. The characters are iconic and the show itself is incredibly popular, making these tattoos a great choice for any fan.
There are a wide variety of Rick and Morty tattoos to choose from, so you can pick the perfect design to represent your favorite character or moments from the show. Whether you want a small tattoo or a large one, there’s sure to be a design that’s perfect for you.
Rick and Morty Tattoo Ideas
Since Rick and Morty is a show that defines friendship between a grandfather and grandson therefore it will be a good idea to have a matching sibling tattoo. If your friend also loves the show then what better way to show your love for the series than by getting a matching tattoo with a friend?
Here are some cool ideas that are inspired by the sci-fi show –
1. The One True God Tattoo
This tattoo is a play on the iconic scene from the season 1 episode “Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind” where Rick reveals to Morty (and the audience) that he is in fact, the one true god. This tattoo is a great way to show your love for both the show and its main character.
2. Pickle Rick Tattoo
Pickle Rick is perhaps one of the most memorable moments from season 3 of Rick and Morty. This tattoo perfectly captures that moment and is sure to be a conversation starter.
3. The Portal Gun Tattoo
The portal gun is one of the most iconic items from Rick and Morty, and this tattoo does a great job of capturing its likeness. This is a great choice for any fan of the show who also happens to be a fan of tattoos.
4. Mr. Meeseeks Tattoo
Mr. Meeseeks is one of the most popular characters in Rick and Morty, and his catchphrase “I’m Mr. Meeseeks, look at me!” has become an iconic part of the show. This tattoo is a great way to show your love for both the character and the show itself.
5. The Rick and Morty Logo Tattoo
Getting a tattoo of the show’s logo is a simple but effective way to show your love for Rick and Morty. The logo of the show is instantly recognizable, and this tattoo is sure to please any fan of the show.
6. The “Get Schwifty” Tattoo
“Get Schwifty” is one of the most popular catchphrases from Rick and Morty. It is common to have a catchphrase as tattoos. It will represent that you have in-depth knowledge of the series. It will also help you to meet with like-minded people who are true fans of Rick and Morty.
7. The “I’m Pickle Rick!” Tattoo
This tattoo perfectly captures the moment when Rick turned himself into a pickle to avoid going to family therapy. Such tattoo design will not only pay homage to the now popular meme but also represent that you like simplicity more than anything.
8. The “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub” Tattoo
This iconic phrase translates to “I am in great Pain Please help me”. Again only true fans of the show will connect to such tattoo design.
Rick and Morty tattoo Designs
Even though the above-mentioned ideas are most popular but times tattoo artists lack creativity and they need inspiring designs that can show the characters in a new way. While browsing through 1000s of designs we found the below-mentioned designs the most interesting
1. A simple yet effective design featuring Rick and Morty in their spacesuits.
2. A colorful take on the duo, with Rick holding a portal gun and Morty giving a thumbs up.
3. If you want something a little more subtle, how about this small design of Rick and Morty peeking out from behind a curtain?
4. A more detailed design featuring the characters in their spacesuits, with stars and planets in the background.
5. For something truly unique, why not try this watercolor tattoo of Rick and Morty?
6. A cartoon-style tattoo of Rick and Morty that’s perfect for fans of the show.
7. A minimalistic yet eye-catching tattoo featuring just Rick’s face.
8. If you’re looking for something a little more gruesome, how about a tattoo of Rick with his guts hanging out?
9. A more light-hearted design featuring Rick and Morty enjoying a nice cup of coffee.
10. A colorful design featuring Rick and Morty in their signature spaceship, with a rainbow in the background.
11. If you want something a little more abstract, how about this tattoo of Rick and Morty as two halves of a whole?
12. A detailed design featuring Rick and Morty standing on the edge of a cliff, looking out at the stars.
13. A more whimsical tattoo featuring Rick and Morty riding on a unicorn.
14. A tattoo that perfectly captures the relationship between Rick and Morty, with Rick holding his grandson in his arms.
15. A simple yet stylish tattoo of Rick’s face, with a quote from the show underneath.
16. A tattoo featuring Rick and Morty in front of a giant pickle, with the words “Pickle Rick” underneath.
17. A detailed design featuring Rick and Morty surrounded by all kinds of creatures from the show.
18. A tattoo that perfectly sums up Rick’s character, with a quote from the show that reads “I’m not driven by altruism, I’m driven by self-interest.”
19. A tattoo featuring Rick drinking and Burping while Morty daydreaming about Jessica.
20. And last but not least, a badass tattoo of Rick holding a gun and looking like he means business.
Whether you’re a fan of Rick, Morty, or both, these tattoos will make you stand out from the crowd. We have included all the above-mentioned designs and ideas in our photo gallery below.
Ricky and Morty Tattoo Placement
1. On your wrist
This is a great placement for a small tattoo that you want to be able to see all the time. It’s also a good spot if you want to hide your tattoo when you need to – just wear a watch or bracelet over it.
2. On your ankle
This is another good spot for a small tattoo. It’s also a nice placement if you want to be able to show off your tattoo in the summertime – just wear some shorts or a skirt and you’re all set.
3. On your back
This is a great placement for a larger rick and Morty tattoo that you want to be able to show off. Just make sure that you’re comfortable with people seeing your tattoo when you’re wearing a bathing suit or other revealing clothing.
4. On your chest
This is an excellent placement for a large tattoo that you want to be able to show off. It can also be a good spot for a small tattoo that has special meaning to you.
5. On your arm
This is a great placement for a medium-sized tattoo. It’s also a good spot if you want to be able to hide your tattoo when you need to – just wear a long-sleeved shirt or jacket over it.
These are just some of the many places where you can place your Rick and Morty tattoo. So, take your time and think about what would work best for you. And don’t forget – have fun with it.
Now let’s jump into our collection of the 200+ best rick and Morty tattoos for men and women below
Rick and Morty Stencil Sketch
Rick and Morty Tattoos Of Portal
Also Read Semicolon Tattoos
Rick and Morty Sketch Tattoos
Traditional Rick and Morty Tattoo Designs in Black and White
Samurai Rick Tattoo Designs
No matter which design you choose, matching Rick and Morty tattoos are a great way to show your love for the series and bond with a friend over your shared fandom. So what are you waiting for? Go get inked up.
References: Rick and Morty Wiki