Pitbull tattoos are often fierce, angry-looking designs that are often chosen by people with anger issues. However, this criteria changed later when several reports confirmed that Pitbulls are wrongly portrayed as evil.
This powerful and muscular dog is probably the most feared dog breed in the world. Youtube has thousands of Pitbull attack videos on its platform but now it is stated by many reports that Pitbull are family-friendly dogs who are extremely loyal to their owners.
Pitbulls have been used in many ways throughout history. They were originally bred to catch rats in English coal mines, but they eventually became popular as fighting dogs. In the early 20th century, Pitbulls were the most popular choice in underground dog fight clubs. Today, however, Pitbulls are known as loving family pets and loyal companion animals.
Pitbull dog tattoos are a popular choice for animal lovers, as these powerful and muscular dogs can make for striking tattoo designs. These dogs are fierce, powerful, and loyal – all the qualities that make great tattoos.
Pitbull Tattoo Ideas
With simple pitbull tattoo designs being particularly popular, these tattoos often feature simple outlines of the dog’s head or body, sometimes with text or other design elements added to enhance their look.
There are many different styles of pitbull tattoo designs available. Some people choose to get very realistic renditions of their favorite pups on their skin. Others prefer more stylized, cartoonish versions. You can also find Pitbulls in blue, gray, and purple hues – these are called “diluted” Pitbulls.
Here are some of the most common ideas that you can try –
1. A realistic portrait of your favorite pitbull pup. This style is great if you want to show off your adorable furry friend or pay tribute to someone who has passed away.
2. A cartoon-style depiction of a pitbull in action, such as chasing after its prey or attacking another animal. These designs are eye-catching and fun!
3. A purple-hued “diluted” pitbull – this type is becoming more popular than ever before! If you’re looking for something unique and beautiful, try this style out first.
4. An abstract rendition of a pitbull dog tattoo: no realistic features, just bold lines, and shapes. This style is perfect for anyone looking for a more abstract or geometric design that still shows off their love of Pitbulls.
5. A line drawing of your favorite dog breed: simple, minimalist, and stylish! This type of tattoo is less common than some others but can look great when done right. Just find an artist who knows how to work in this style.
6. A teardrop-style tattoo featuring the image of a pitbull with “FREEDOM” written across its face – it’s a powerful symbol and a stunning design! Plus, it’s perfect if you’re interested in showing off your love for American history as well as your pup.
7. A traditional tongue-out pitbull tattoo: big teeth, droopy eyes, and all! This type is ideal if you want to show off your dog’s wild side or just find the classic style of a traditional tattoo irresistible.
8. A simple outline of a pitbull in profile with its ears up – this design shows off the breed’s unique facial features in a bold, simple way. If you’re not sure about getting such a detailed and realistic tattoo, this may be the perfect choice for you!
9. A classic black-and-white rendition of a pitbull’s face – something timeless and elegant! This symbol captures all of the breed’s strength and power through its powerful coloring alone. It’s also less painful than some other styles because there are fewer colors involved overall.
10. A unique pitbull dog tattoo that uses lots of shading to give it a 3D effect: if you want your tattoos to look as realistic and lifelike as possible, opt for this style and choose an artist who has plenty of experience with this type of work.
11. A pitbull with red flames coming out its mouth – a great way to show off your dog’s fiercer side! This style is great if you want people to know what kind of personality your pup has and exactly how strong he or she is.
12. A simple paw print tattoo of your favorite pooch: if you’re not sure about getting a full body design, this might be the best choice for you! They can also work well as memorial tattoos or as part of a larger sleeve design. Just make sure to get the right type of ink used on your skin so that it won’t fade over time and will look just as good in years to come.
13. Your dog’s face is surrounded by a Celtic knot-style design: another way to show off your pup’s strength and character through tattoos! You can switch up the colors here if you’d like, just make sure not to get anything too bright or garish – otherwise, it’ll stand out too much in contrast to your pitbull’s face.
14. Your dog’s name written in bold, dramatic script: the best part about getting a tattoo of your favorite dog is that you can use their name as part of the design! This style also works well if you want to combine it with one of these other ideas or just keep things straightforward.
15. A sleeve with various Pitbulls with other dogs to show off your passion for all breeds: if you’re inspired by many different types of dogs, including terriers, bulldogs, and more, get this type of design! It’s also perfect if you want to add some special names to the mix or use other elements like hearts or stars around their faces as well.
16. A pitbull tattoo on the outside of your ankle so that you can show it off when you’re wearing sandals during the summer months: this is another great place to get a simple, straightforward design that captures the strength and power of your pooch! It’s also a great spot for memorial tattoos or ones with paw prints included in them as well.
17. A colorful full sleeve depicting various Pitbulls in action: if you love this breed so much that you want every inch of your body covered in its image, why not go all out with this option? It’ll show off exactly what you are aiming for.
Apart from these many people also opt for a temporary tattoo that you can apply to your skin whenever you’d like without any pain or lasting effects! This option is perfect for those who are not sure how people would react to a pitbull tattoo.
All of the above-mentioned designs are included in our photo gallery below. Have a Look –
Angry Pitbull Tattoos
Geometric Pitbull Tattoo
Also Read Lord of the Rings Tattoos
Cute Pitbull Pup Tattoos
People often associate Pitbull tattoos with prison and gang-related tattoos. If you do not want to be associated with such a crowd then make sure you choose a pitbull that positively portrays the design. Most of the designs above are perfect choices for this.
References: Pitbull Wiki