A lightning tattoo is a popular choice for those who want to show their love of thrilling nature. Lately, these tattoo designs have become immensely popular thanks to the global popularity of Marvel Superhero Thor.
Ever since Thor donned the electric suit in Ragnarok, every other fanboy is imagining themselves as the God of Thunder and Lightning. You surely won’t have the magical powers of Thor but you can boost your confidence by getting inked with a lightning bolt tattoo.
Not only lightning tattoo is a cool idea but it will also show your personality in a meaningful way. However, you must follow our simple guidelines so that your tattoo does not turn out to be a joke. If you are serious about a lightning tattoo then do understand that –
1. Location is key. You’ll want to carefully consider where you want your lightning tattoo. Do you want it visible? If so, make sure it won’t interfere with any clothing you plan on wearing. You’ll also want to consider how big you want the tattoo to be. Keep in mind that larger tattoos take longer to heal and may be more painful than smaller ones.
2. Consider the color. Lightning is often associated with the color yellow. But you don’t have to stick with that color if you don’t want to. You can choose any color that you feel represents you or your interests.
3. Think about the meaning. What does lightning mean to you? Is it simply a cool design, or does it represent something more significant? If you want your tattoo to have personal meaning, make sure you choose a design that reflects that.
4. Find a reputable artist. This is probably the most important step in getting any tattoo. You’ll want to find an artist who has experience doing similar tattoos and who you feel comfortable with. Don’t be afraid to ask around for recommendations or look at portfolios online before making your final decision.
5. Be prepared for the pain. Getting a tattoo always comes with some level of discomfort. But if you are getting a larger tattoo or one in a sensitive area, it’s important to be prepared for the pain. Talk to your artist about ways to minimize the discomfort and make sure you are mentally and emotionally ready for the experience.
Lightning Tattoo ideas
Lightning is one of the most powerful and awe-inspiring natural phenomena. It’s also incredibly beautiful. And a lightning tattoo can capture that beauty in a way that few other designs can.
Lightning tattoos are usually very colorful, and they can be designed in a variety of different ways. You can get a lightning bolt tattooed on your arm, leg, back, or even chest. Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. A single bolt of lightning. This is a classic design that can be adapted to any size or placement on the body.
2. A storm of lightning bolts. If you want something truly dramatic, consider a design that features multiple bolts of lightning.
3. A lightning bolt strikes a tree or other object. This is a great way to add some personal meaning to your tattoo.
4. A silhouette of a person or animal with a lightning bolt behind them. This is a great option for those who want to add some symbolic meaning to their tattoo.
5. A abstract design that features lightning bolts. This is a great option for those who want a truly unique tattoo.
6. The blue lightning tattoo is a popular choice for those who want to show their love of electricity and the power of the elements. This tattoo can be placed on any part of the body but is often seen on the arm or leg.
Lightning tattoos are also very popular among women. They often symbolize power, strength, and beauty. If you are looking for a tattoo design that will make you feel more feminine, then a lightning tattoo is the way to go.
Lightning tattoos can be placed on any part of the body, but they look particularly striking on the arms or legs. If you want your tattoo to stand out, then consider placing it in a visible location such as the chest or back.
Lightning tattoos Meaning and Symbolism
Lightning is one of the most powerful and awe-inspiring forces in nature. It is also one of the most popular motifs in tattooing. Lightning tattoos can symbolize a variety of things, from strength and power to danger and destruction.
Many cultures see lightning as a symbol of the gods or as a sign of their displeasure. Lightning is often associated with natural disasters like hurricanes and thunderstorms. It can also be seen as a symbol of divine power or retribution.
However, some see lightning as a force of nature that can be harnessed for good.
In some cultures, the lightning tattoo is seen as a symbol of thrill and excitement. It is also seen as a way to ward off evil spirits. In others, the tattoo is seen as a bringer of good luck or as a way to attract positive energy.
Whatever the meaning, the lightning tattoo is sure to add an element of excitement to your body art collection.
So If you are looking for a tattoo that packs a punch then check out our photo gallery of electrifying lightning tattoos below –
Lightning Strike Tattoos
Thunderbolt Tattoos For Men
Also Read Berserk Tattoos
Stormy Weather Tattoos
Blue Lightning Tattoo Designs
Lightning tattoos can be beautiful, symbolic, and personal. Just make sure you take the time to consider all your options before making any final decisions. And most importantly, find an artist you trust to give you the tattoo you’ve always wanted.
References: Lightning Wiki