One Word Quotes For Tattoos
21. One smart idea would be to have one word tattoo on your finger just like this lady. You can also have it on palm but it won’t be a great palm tattoo idea.
22. Who is the most important person to you? Ink that person’s name on your wrist.
23. You can have the name of your birth month inked on your hand or forearm.
24. Choosing the font of your one word tattoo is as important as the word itself. Make sure the font is not confusing and the word is clearly visible.
25. One word tattoos are popular among couples as well. You have to opt for matching one word tattoos for that.
26. Many tattoo artists create a one word tattoo which is not just one single word but a line or a popular quote. Here is an example
27. Don’t make the Johnny Depp mistake. If you want to have the name of your loved one as tattoo then make sure he/she is going to stay in your life forever.
28. A unique One word tattoo idea would be to have scientific synonyms or symbols inked on your wrist. For example this guy has ‘Fe’ inked on his wrist which is element symbol of Iron in chemistry.
29. Rib cage is not a good place for one word tattoos because there arevery good chances that you want to show that tattoo to your loved ones. You don’t want to keep posing like this guy to every other person.
30. Behind the neck and on the back are mediocre body parts for One word tattoos. If you have a motivational one word tattoo on your body then make sure it is visible to you too.