There are lots of decisions involved before getting your neck tattooed. First of all neck tattoos are not as popular as chest or back tattoos because neck tattoos are visible and you might not want them due to your job related policies. Secondly many people considered neck tattoos trashy and believe that this part should be avoided when getting inked. Thirdly neck tattoos are very painful and only few people can afford them. If you can overcome all these complications then the final hurdle is to choose the best and most attractive neck tattoo design for yourself. Worry not as we have select 50 amazing neck tattoo designs that will suit both men and women –
Beautiful Neck tattoo Ideas and Designs
1. Neck is a very soft part so pain is obvious. You must know about your skin or else your neck tattoo will leave behind a red scar like this. (Old school ship tattoos)
2. Back neck tattoos are more popular then front neck or side neck tattoos. A very common tattoo design for back neck is the eye tattoo design.
3. This beautiful deer tattoo design will suit people who have long neck. This girl surely doesn’t have a long neck and design is hidden behind hairs.
4. For boys one of the most beautiful and attractive neck tattoo design would be to try a girl portrait tattoo. Try it on side neck and you will have a very awesome tattoo on your body.
5. Anchor tattoos mainly suit those people who are in navy or have a close family member in navy. You can try an anchor tattoo on neck like this.
6. If you want mysterious tattoo design then a cool idea is to try a puzzle piece or a maze tattoo design on the back of the neck.
7. My favorite kind of neck tattoos are the tribal patterns. Here this woman got tattooed with a jaw dropping tribal pattern on the back of her neck.
8. Another common neck tattoo idea is to try a simple bow tattoo on the back of the neck just like this girl.
9. If you have a cute pet and you love them then I would suggest you to opt for a paw tattoo design of your pet (cat or dog) on the side of your neck.
10. This flying bird tattoo design on back neck is beautiful but I would modify it by reducing the total number of birds in it.