21. Greek god tattoos will look even better if they are done using white ink. This will give such tattoos a unique and attractive look.(Meaningful wrist tattoos)
22. You can also have a simple tattoo design of greek warrior costume. Here is a tattoo of greek warrior’s helmet.
23. Greek Philosophers paved way for modern science and had a lot of impact on modern human philosophies. So you should opt for a Greek Philosopher tattoo.
24. If you go for a Poseidon tattoo then you can either add a trident to the design or can show a blue background which will represent water/sea.
25. While Medusa is a Villainess in greek Mythology but this doesn’t mean you can not have a sad or crying medusa tattoo.
26. Many world famous sculptures based their art on Greek Mythology. You can get tattoo of such Greek Sculptures.
27. I am sure you have heard of the famous Trojan war of Greek Mythology. You can get a tattoo of the Trojan war if you liked it.
28. There are many buildings inspired from Greek Gods. You can have a Greek god tattoo design along with a greek building like this.
29. The most impressive think about greek warrior helmets was that they use to wear feather of bird in their helmets. So you show that.
30. Here the artist beautiful used the negative shading and coloring in this greek tattoo design and the bears is looking so amazing.