Flower Tattoos for Women
41. If you want a black and grey flower tattoo then have it on a hidden body part such as back or stomach or even top of the shoulder.
42. You do not have to try complicated and complex flower tattoos. Simple flower tattoos like this would also look cute.
43. I really admire small flower tattoos because they can fit anywhere even on ankle or fingers. Here is a cute tiny flower tattoo for you.
44. Sweet peas flower also look beautiful. Here is a sweet pea flower tattoo on the wrist of this lady.
45. There is a huge catalogue of traditional flower tattoos online. I consider all of them good and here is one that stood out of the crowd.
46. Steve Jobs once said that geometry is in every part of nature. Here is a traditional geometric flower tattoo that validates the quote.
47. Girls should try flower vine tattoos around their waist. Here is a tribal flower tattoo design around the waist of this girl.
48. There is a long list of tropic flowers. But you have to pick only one or two for your tattoo design. Which one you would pick?
49. Sunflower tattoos are very meaningful. They represent hope and says that one should be hopeful even in adverse situations.
50. This watercolour flower tattoo design might fade away in a week or so but it surely will leave a huge impact on the mind of viewers.
51. You can find many wild flowers that can serve as your inspiration for flower tattoos. Here is one such wild flower tattoo.