Simple Flower Tattoos
11. If you wish to have a cute flower tattoo then have it on wrist and that too in small size. Here is a design for your consideration.
12. You can have flower tattoos in the shape of popular sign or a symbol that matters to you. Here is a delicate flower tattoo on the back of the neck of this woman.
13. Many tattoo artists will agree that flower makes the best and most beautiful cover up design. Here is a flower cover up tattoo on the back of this lady.
14. If you ever wish to have a foot tattoo then there is no better option than a flower tattoo. Here is a flower foot tattoo that can be further improved by expanding it up to ankle.
15. Flower of life is the name given to a geometrical design that is made using overlapping circles. Many clients ask for flower of life tattoo. In my opinion it would look with a real flower tattoo.
16. To be honest flower sleeve tattoos are not good choice if you wish to cover up your whole sleeve. But if you are looking for a flower tattoo on sleeve then here it is.
17. If you ever opt for flower spine tattoos design then the best flower would be rose. Rose tattoo on spine looks amazingly beautiful but they need to be crafted by an experienced artist.
18. You can try an offbeat flower tattoo design that is not based on any real flower. Here is an unusual flower tattoo that seems to be inspired from octopus tentacles.
19. Usually guys avoid flower tattoos but if you still wish to have a flower tattoo then here is a cool design for you.
20. Realistic flower tattoos will suit on any men. If you wish to have a flower tattoo design than base it on a real flower such as sun flower or lotus flower.
Also Read – Sibling Tattoos